• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Google, PM, Cambridge, PSD, MFA, scholarships, and the locals

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess who I spotted in Cambridge which is a city north of Boston? Also found that Larry Page met the parents of the chap I spotted.

I was aware that the eldest son was working in a salaried position in Google but did not realise that it was in the East Coast Sales Office.

Seems like another Patrick Tan affair where 12 years was spent in search of a cure for soil borne disease for our SAF soldiers. So how did an MFA (not OMS, or has this being flipped again) doing work in. Google for 2 years and 5 months and still counting.

When did the programme come into being and what are the details and who are the lucky ones and will the programme end similar to the Patrick Tan scenario. So are the years counted towards the bond.

I am aware that this has been raised before but not the part of the parents participation programme, PSD flexi, adaptive, highly tailored and highly malleable approach to scholarship management.

Couple of answers from PSD who should issue a proper statement would be helpful as I am sure parents of aspiring candidates can arrange for visits to meet potential employers for their kids. Could PSD clarify if there is website where a series of drop down boxes are available to pick and choose career pathways and how the bond can be repaid etc.

He graduated on 2011 and it is now 2014. Let's not wait for 2016 for an answer.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lee.jpg

Can I just apologize again in 2016?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
woh, and what are you doing there too, please explain?

Your kid is also doing something there? Keep us inform, thanks.

Guess who I spotted in Cambridge which is a city north of Boston? Also found that Larry Page met the parents of the chap I spotted.

I was aware that the eldest son was working in a salaried position in Google but did not realise that it was in the East Coast Sales Office.

Seems like another Patrick Tan affair where 12 years was spent in search of a cure for soil borne disease for our SAF soldiers. So how did an MFA (not OMS, or has this being flipped again) doing work in. Google for 2 years and 5 months and still counting.

When did the programme come into being and what are the details and who are the lucky ones and will the programme end similar to the Patrick Tan scenario. So are the years counted towards the bond.

I am aware that this has been raised before but not the part of the parents participation programme, PSD flexi, adaptive, highly tailored and highly malleable approach to scholarship management.

Couple of answers from PSD who should issue a proper statement would be helpful as I am sure parents of aspiring candidates can arrange for visits to meet potential employers for their kids. Could PSD clarify if there is website where a series of drop down boxes are available to pick and choose career pathways and how the bond can be repaid etc.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update

Just informed by a reliable forummer that he is now working for IDA and no longer working with Google. What happened to the yet to be completed NS. I thought his was a MFA scholarship.

Good for PSC to provide the answers.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Update

Just informed by a reliable forummer that he is now working for IDA and no longer working with Google. What happened to the yet to be completed NS. I thought his was a MFA scholarship.

So Screwbye, When did you meet the future PM of sinking land in Boston? Your thread soundss like you just met him last week or last few days leh? Now suddenly, you got info our future PM working in IDA? This not too conviecing leh.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn fucking boring! Pass through this street every day and keep seeing this fucking transvestite change from one costume to another thinking his lanjiao cunt smell can't be recognised. Some people just have too much time. Oops! Time for a reduction in rep points! At present 612.....LOL......LOL

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
working? does it mean he is a US tax payer?

All male Singaporean are also tax payers and has to serve NSF as well. That US tax payer Singapore citizen don't have come back serve NSF?

Where is IDA and what it stands for and what product or services is that company?

Anything he can learn from IDA, or ex-google, that could benefit and contribute to Singapore GDP? Please up date. thanks.

Update

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....here we go again....posting in a cryptic way....and trying to be mother of orgasm....i mean sarcasm...
knn...can post in simple English or not....ksmlj?????
u scared to be called up to lim kopi isit?????

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like the grandson 有种 type. Put him in parliament he may get rid of his 2 old farts. He dares to complaints and get rid of dickheads.

http://takchek.blogspot.sg/2007/07/li-hongyis-saf-email-and-his-reprimand.html

Machiam son and grandson of the corrupt Lees. HDB must use Lee and Lee. What is new? Any other person writing this email will get to serve longer term NS and forgo their scholarships as well as enjoy curry rice. The corruption stops here. He is right about higher standards and he failed every single standard.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is sending messages using small slip of paper and stick them between bricks.

hahaha....here we go again....posting in a cryptic way....and trying to be mother of orgasm....i mean sarcasm...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's already in ordinary prose, retard. What do you expect? Poetry? Fuck, if you cant understand simple prose, wtf are you doing here? Plain simple English and you struggle. Moron.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's already in ordinary prose, retard. What do you expect? Poetry? Fuck, if you cant understand simple prose, wtf are you doing here? Plain simple English and you struggle. Moron.
hahaha...clown historian, u are right...i am a village idiot....
but don't worry, i will carry on licking your balls until you get recognised for the finding that Singapore was an independent country in 1963......
u will made singapore proud for being the first Nobel prize winner for history.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Screwbye, When did you meet the future PM of sinking land in Boston? Your thread soundss like you just met him last week or last few days leh? Now suddenly, you got info our future PM working in IDA? This not too conviecing leh.
Hahaha....scroobal again caught bullshitting and wrong on facts....
As usual, tiger head snake tail.....got say like no say....haizz.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

when you have the sperm of Lee you can do anything you want.