• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT Bangla Muslim (?) jailed for molest

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...months-molesting-three-women-sentosa-20140321

Man jailed seven months for molesting three women on Sentosa

By Elena Chong

A man who molested three women on Sentosa was jailed for seven months on Friday.

Mohd Firdaus A. Rahman, 29, who worked in a restaurant on the island, admitted two charges of molesting a 30-year-old woman and a 19-year-old there on Nov 23 and Christmas Day last year respectively.

Two other charges - using criminal force to steal the teenager's cellphone and molestation - were taken into consideration.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Norine Tan Yan Ling told the court that the first victim was walking along the bridge near to Merlion Plaza when she suddenly felt Firdaus grabbing her breasts from behind. He told her: "Give me this, give me this."

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
M_Id_449241_Lee_Hsien_Loong.jpg

Ahbathen?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she suddenly felt Firdaus grabbing her breasts from behind. He told her: "Give me this, give me this."

It was very hot that day.. He was just craving for some ripe mangoes..