• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JW5 and clones vs Scroobal and clones

jw5

Loyal
Re: Silence from "Gang Rape Zaninudin"

You might as well reply to this too. Pretending not to see it? LOL .......... LOL

jw5

Loyal
Re: Another Raymond Lim? Side saga of the Shanmugam roadshow

Might as well reply to this too. LOL ........... LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chow ah qua gay bitch Jeremy who uses the internet monikers ThickFaceBlackHeart and Debonerman interchangeably, it will be enough when both of you stop the derogatory posts. You should realise by now that we got to him through you. LOL .......... LOL

Dumbfuck gay bitch.....I have enough of you for tonight....time to turn to my Taiwanese singer bitch for a good time. She definitely blows better than you.....LOL....LOL....wahahahahaahahahaaha...

jw5

Loyal

Dumbfuck gay bitch.....I have enough of you for tonight....time to turn to my Taiwanese singer bitch for a good time. She definitely blows better than you.....LOL....LOL....wahahahahaahahahaaha...

Debonerman and ThickFaceBlackHeart are internet monikers used by the minion/slave/lapdog of internet moniker Scroobal/JHolmesJr whose name is Mark Andrew Yeo.

LOL ......... LOL

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dedicated to Debonerman:

數一數 每天你撞見我的次數
賭一睹你的神情中有愛慕
與其辛苦又要耍酷又要埋伏
那麼何不讓愛快一點傾巢而出(一窩蜂 都裝酷 不醒目)

HEY U,Mr.Q 愛你耍Q的指數
電流像瀑布 好像重力加速度
你又殺 又無辜 與生俱來的功夫
加快腳步 要加入連署 說你願意為了我幸福開始吃素
放棄森林好好只照顧一棵樹木
我的付出一輩子都不會辜負 所有害怕從此有你拔刀相助
(我愛你的賭注 不怕輸)

HEY U,Mr.Q 愛你耍Q的指數
電流像瀑布 好像重力加速度
你又殺 又無辜 與生俱來的功夫
加快腳步 要加入連署

So Q(hey u,Mr.Q hey u)just because of U
So Q(hey u,Mr.Q hey u)just because of U

(Rap)
I can see in your eyes Baby Give it up and come here for me
Don't be so cool shout out sweetie Make your dreams come true
Your love gonna stop my heartbeat Come kill me with your
hot kiss
Life would be so cute Honey Be my Mr.Q

jw5

Loyal

TS, please update this thread.

LOL ............... LOL

jw5

Loyal

Any update from the threadstarter on this matter?

LOL .............. LOL

jw5

Loyal
Re: Pimp trying his luck - what an arsehol

Pimp trying his luck after an absence of 8 months.

LOL ................. LOL

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Please confine your bickering to this thread. Keep it out of the other threads in this forum.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: MH370 Debris Located

exactly spineless people having clones.
great, now mark and kurt can have their own pad to make love, not war - courtesy of sam :p

They suspect the debris might be that of MH 370, not confirmed yet ok...
Going by this logic, a lot of tom, dick and harry can claim credit to be the first to spot "MH 370 debris" since it disappearance in 08/03
don't forget to give due credit to mudland...for contributing the debris in the first place :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

great, now mark and kurt can have their own pad to make love, not war - courtesy of sam :p

don't forget to give due credit to mudland...for contributing the debris in the first place :biggrin:

what nonsense are you talking about.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he could have contributed to the long-running missing plane thread at over 75 pages which contains the 1st sbf report on debris in indian ocean, but instead he had to start his own. :rolleyes:

he had to announce his return and mh370 is the hottest topic. if he posted at that long thread. it's likely that his posts would be missed. nobody would welcome him back. he is just an attention seeking whore.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

he had to announce his return and mh370 is the hottest topic. if he posted at that long thread. it's likely that his posts would be missed. nobody would welcome him back. he is just an attention seeking whore.

I like his posts. They stir controversy which is good for the forum.

As the owner of this forum, I'm the one who decides who is welcome and who isn't.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

be aware that the 1st news of debris spotted in indian ocean was 1 hour ahead of ts' post. this joker and attention seeker has been actively trolling sbf and replying to his own clones. he was never away on "sabbatical." i was laughing my arse off when i read that. :biggrin:

That is why it is a "Timely Return".
And from KL. :biggrin:

But with him around, this forum is more fun. :biggrin:

Last edited: