• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JW5 and clones vs Scroobal and clones

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MH370 Debris Located

I like his posts. They stir controversy which is good for the forum.

As the owner of this forum, I'm the one who decides who is welcome and who isn't.
hahaha....well said....kukubird58 has been locked out again.....
are u going to claim ignorance that u don't know who is blocking him from login to sbf???

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have started a thread for you guys at http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?177569-JW5-and-clones-vs-Scroobal-and-clones

If you want to feud forever, please use that thread for all your garbage. I've had enough of having every thread littered with your bickering and I'm sure there are many others who share my view. Threads on interesting subjects are being destroyed by a few to the detriment of many.

I thought it would die a natural death after an 8th month break but I guess I was overly optimistic.

Enough is enough.

Thanks....you could also clarify that im not scroobal...im sure you have the information to discern that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks....you could also clarify that im not scroobal...im sure you have the information to discern that.

DNA samples dick size maybe even of a different gender.

Please look closely. Ah sam just merely moved all the threads into a single post. Why would you need to thank him for that when it doesn't even concern you. Remember you are supposed to be a newbie.

Btw why did you flame wendy? Why so much vitrol? Remember you are this newbie posting in this forum why would you try to insult wendy chan?

Oh fuck looks like you got exposed.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think theres only onecondescending person in the world you frickin moron?

Condescending as usual. Ehh Mark andrew yeo kah chong aka scroobal, thanks for confirming ur identity ah! :biggrin:

U think u r so damn smart, but everytime u post u seem to just give urself away lol

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is it possible that scroobal is really dead, and the admin sammyboy redirect the member's e-mail to new clone e-mail, so scroobal becomes another one of sammyboy clone? Pay attention his future posts, we will soon find out.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it possible that scroobal is really dead, and the admin sammyboy redirect the member's e-mail to new clone e-mail, so scroobal becomes another one of sammyboy clone? Pay attention his future posts, we will soon find out.

it's indeed him. always missing the target but claiming to hit bull's eye. debris still not located.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

be aware that the 1st news of debris spotted in indian ocean was 1 hour ahead of ts' post. this joker and attention seeker has been actively trolling sbf and replying to his own clones. he was never away on "sabbatical." i was laughing my arse off when i read that. :biggrin:

hear hear......

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

These 2 dick brains wendy and jw5 must be on the mh370 search party....they couldnt find a dick up their asses let alone pinpoint who i am....keep tryin cock suckas....its 4.48am in singo and hmmmm....midnight in dubai