• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The world's worst human rights violators unveiled

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the USA just removes native people from their island (diego garcia) without fair compensation, they should shut the fuck up with regards to Crimea.

interestingly, that island used to be part of the british indian ocean territory. the uk, australia, canada are simply bitches of the u.s. empire. same as sg. :biggrin:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leased for 50 years I think from the British. 2016 is the expiry I believe, probably gets renewed anyway. The Royal navy is now a pale shadow of it's former self and has no use for it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leased for 50 years I think from the British. 2016 is the expiry I believe, probably gets renewed anyway. The Royal navy is now a pale shadow of it's former self and has no use for it.

having bases in dg, cocos and the french port (port-aux-français) in the antarctic now proves to be necessary for any deep indian ocean adventure. :p