• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how in the world did guniang pinky land on manly jinx??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
we were having kopitalk and one old chap revealed to us that the later 2 kids of pinky weren't born out of love. they were born out of a test-tube.

omg!!

truth or myth?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky and HJ were match-made by Phillip Yeo.A good catch by HJ and Pinky became a sissy with no balls.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
anyone?

please relate story even though it might be a comedy-drama :smile:

Not easy to find a "woman" who will put on a strap on dildo and fuck u in the asshole while you wear pink lingerie mah. So, when Gay Loong finds one, have to marry her.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
you tell me which sensible thinking woman will llike to marry into that familee

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky married the wrong girl. LKY said dont you make the choice, I give you this "man" for you. She's Sinkie, PAP lover everything your first wife wasnt.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you tell me which sensible thinking woman will llike to marry into that familee

For money & long term investment, that will guarantee many generations , a woMAN would!!...but that does not apply to your CPF money...it will be the longest term possible investment...your generations will never see or get to touch them...this is call privilege!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinky married the wrong girl. LKY said dont you make the choice, I give you this "man" for you. She's Sinkie, PAP lover everything your first wife wasnt.

LKY & wife must have played a large part in the match making of LHL. Would you trust someone like LKY to choose a spouse:confused:
Don't forget his poor record in social policies e.g. eugenics policy, graduates make better mothers, persecute people with long hair, ....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky and HJ were match-made by Phillip Yeo.A good catch by HJ and Pinky became a sissy with no balls.

heard that butchy sis lwl is not on good term with phillip the hao lian teochew kia. they openly cheong b4 and was leeported in the shits times.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
heard that butchy sis lwl is not on good term with phillip the hao lian teochew kia. they openly cheong b4 and was leeported in the shits times.

One has Black belt in _____ you sure, that falip can handle...one " haiya!..chop off the "lap cheong"...scary!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
which brings us to this very super curious question:

why did pinky go to taiwan to meet a "personal" friend and irate the anger of PRC then piss off taiwan? what put him such a risk to sacrifice the nation for that personal friend? who the hell was she (or very highly probable HE) ?

That's how our nation is now PEESAI to the taiwanese. all thanks to pinky and his visit to his personal taiwanese pal. so what is that? are they still SKYPE-ing in private?

why i so kaypoh, u may ask?

well, pinky put the entire nation on political risk with china becos of that stupig pal. for that WE GOTTA KNOW WHO THE HELL IS THAT FRIEND AND WHY IS HE/SHE SO BLOODY IMPORTANT TO PINKY?

not long after that, his oldman suddenly hinted to repeal the gay law. why would he wanna do that? the oldman only bothers anything that can make $$$$ and more $$$$. he's eunuched on sex. he js needs the dried up gecko and he's fully sextisfied. now that gecko is gone, how is he sextisfied?

this would bring us to another new thread: THE MYSTERIOUS SEXTISFACTION OF THE KY OLDMAN.... LOL!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
WL likes darkskin. Just ask Ah Sham.

actually and in reality, it's all a MYTH about her. she is a good person with a kind heart but her personal life is rather unsteady. without her presence in NNI (nat'l neuroscience institute), many patients would be left out in the cold.
the poor girl now i heard from a missy lkb tai tai is in wheelchair becos of a very unfortunate infection. ya, again in the darkhole. it seems that the familee members have problem in their darkholes.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
which brings us to this very super curious question:

why did pinky go to taiwan to meet a "personal" friend and irate the anger of PRC then piss off taiwan? what put him such a risk to sacrifice the nation for that personal friend? who the hell was she (or very highly probable HE) ?

That's how our nation is now PEESAI to the taiwanese. all thanks to pinky and his visit to his personal taiwanese pal. so what is that? are they still SKYPE-ing in private?

why i so kaypoh, u may ask?

well, pinky put the entire nation on political risk with china becos of that stupig pal. for that WE GOTTA KNOW WHO THE HELL IS THAT FRIEND AND WHY IS HE/SHE SO BLOODY IMPORTANT TO PINKY?

not long after that, his oldman suddenly hinted to repeal the gay law. why would he wanna do that? the oldman only bothers anything that can make $$$$ and more $$$$. he's eunuched on sex. he js needs the dried up gecko and he's fully sextisfied. now that gecko is gone, how is he sextisfied?

this would bring us to another new thread: THE MYSTERIOUS SEXTISFACTION OF THE KY OLDMAN.... LOL!

Sigh..............I have to explain everything again. That is not his "personal friend". That is his half brother that he went to Taiwan to see. Back in the 70s and 60s, Old Goat LKY had a mistress in Taiwan. The Mistress was handpicked for him by Chiang Ching Kuo. He was always travelling to Taiwan in those days, usually without Gecko. Gecko allowed him to have the mistress on the condition it was not in singapore. The half brother is almost Gay Loong's age, and people who have met him say he even looks like Gay Loong. I believe that all this was revealed to Gay Loong when he became PM, and his father ask him to go and see the brother. Can you imagine that Gay Loong would risk such a serious political implication if it was not a significant event. I guess going to meet your half brother for the first time is a significant event and worth the risk to him. You really think Gay Loong went all the way to Taiwan to fuck a pussy or fuck a gay? Please. Singapore got plenty of whores of both male and female persuasion, go all the way there to fuck them? Makes no sense right? My story is the right one. I am related to a very reliable source who knows this.