• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MH370 Debris Located

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When there is significance or material change you start a new thread. Not many people are keen to trawl thru post/pages. I actually relied on the original thread to keep in touch with things. It has been valuable as it usually a digest.

There were other indications of the possible wreckage such as the oil slick, chinese sat, etc but this info came from very reliable source and I can assure you the title is accurate with a high degree of confidence.
Seems that you know something that the world don't. Well, this is what I call news. Give us the news.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If yr story is true. Yankee intelligence needs a total revamp. Cos u know it. A black op means no one knows n would never see the light of day.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is about the most coherent cogent credible theory about the whole saga to be a conspiracy theory...

The latest find by the Chinks seems to be stealing the thunder from the Ozzies..

So, Scroobal may have been a trifle premature in giving credit to them Ozzies.

A possible conspiracy??

Have you heard of this conspiracy theory re the disappearance of MH 370? The story goes like this:

The American is withdrawing from the Afghanistan, one of their command and control system (used for controlling the pilotless drones) was hijacked by the Talebans when the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Talebans ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons and packed into 6 crates. This happened about a month ago in Feb 2014.

What the Talebans want is money. They want to sell the system to the Russian or the Chinese. The Russian is too busy in Ukraine. The Chinese are hungry for the system's technology. Just imagine if the Chinese master the technology behind the command and control system, all the American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it.

Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia, thinking that it was the best covert way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile the American has engaged the assistance of Israeli intelligence, and together they are determined to intercept and recapture the cargo.

The Chinese calculated that it will be safe to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion. After all the direct flight from KL to Beijing takes only 4 and half hours, and the American will not hijack or harm the civilian. So MH370 is the perfect carrier.

There are 5 American and Israeli agents onboard who are familiar with Boeing operation. The 2 "Iranians" with stolen passports could be among them.

When MH370 is about to leave the Malaysian air space and reporting to Vietnamese air control, one American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot control system and switched over to remote control mode. That was when the plane suddenly lost altitude momentarily.

How the AWAC can do it ? Remember 911 incident ? After the 911 incident, all Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) are installed with remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all the Boeing could be remote controlled by ground control tower. The same remote control system used to control the pilotless spy aircraft and drones.

The 5 American/Israeli agents soon took over the plane, switched off the transponder and other communication system, changed course and flew westwards. They dare not fly east to Philippines or Guam because the whole South China Sea air space was covered by Chinese surveillance radar and satellite.

The Malaysian, Thai and Indian military radars actually detected the unidentified aircraft but did not react professionally.

The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and then landed at Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refuelled and continued its flight to Garcia Deigo, the American Air Base in the middle of Indian Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen. They believe only dead person will not talk. The MH370 with dead passengers were air borne again via remote control and crashed into South Indian Ocean, make it to believe that the plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed, and blame the defiant captain and copilot.

The American has put up a good show. First diverting all the attention and search effort in the South China Sea while the plane made their way to Indian Ocean. Then they came out with some conflicting statement and evidence to confuse the world. The Australian is the co-actor.

The amount of effort put up by China, in terms of the number of search aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first the South China Sea, then the Malacca Straits and the Indian Ocean is unprecedented. This showed that the China is very concerned, not so much because of the many Chinese civilian passengers, but mainly the high value cargo and its 8 top defense scientists.

Don't believe the story? I don't expect you to but let's wait and see how the episode unveils itself. Or perhaps it will never be known until the next Snowden emerges.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Afghanistan and Pakistan has borders with China. In fact the Pakistan- China highway was built by the Chinese. Why bother with all these when they can drive across safely as there only 6 crates. Both border region is held by the Taliban or their associates.

If driving was a chore, they can fly across without even going into any other country's airspace. The Chinese opened the air corridor with Pakistan as it nearest to a safe blue water port for the Chinese Navy operating in the Indian ocean. The Chinese submarine fleet is supplied by this air corridor.

The Pakistani take money from the Americans, the Chinese, the Talibans, and even from you and me without a second thought.

This story does not even make it first base.

This is about the most coherent cogent credible theory about the whole saga to be a conspiracy theory...

The latest find by the Chinks seems to be stealing the thunder from the Ozzies..

So, Scroobal may have been a trifle premature in giving credit to them Ozzies.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Afghanistan and Pakistan has borders with China. In fact the Pakistan- China highway was built by the Chinese. Why bother with all these when they can drive across safely as there only 6 crates. Both border region is held by the Taliban or their associates.

If driving was a chore, they can fly across without even going into any other country's airspace. The Chinese opened the air corridor with Pakistan as it nearest to a safe blue water port for the Chinese Navy operating in the Indian ocean. The Chinese submarine fleet is supplied by this air corridor.

The Pakistani take money from the Americans, the Chinese, the Talibans, and even from you and me without a second thought.

This story does not even make it first base.

Wow! you are so cleber! So all other living beings in this planet are so stupid? izzit?

(time to trap screwbye attacking dogs) HAHAHAHA.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
A possible conspiracy??

Have you heard of this conspiracy theory re the disappearance of MH 370? The story goes like this:

The American is withdrawing from the Afghanistan, one of their command and control system (used for controlling the pilotless drones) was hijacked by the Talebans when the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Talebans ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons and packed into 6 crates. This happened about a month ago in Feb 2014.

What the Talebans want is money.......So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it......Don't believe the story?.....wait till the next Snowden emerges.

wah.......they got $200M from the French submarines deal....so how much will they get this time???

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
A possible conspiracy??

The American is withdrawing from the Afghanistan, one of their command and control system (used for controlling the pilotless drones) was hijacked by the Talebans when the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases.

These drones are controlled from the usa....

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
strangely, no mention of singapore sending aircrafts or ships to help in the search in the southern corridor?? what is this 'standing together' business mentioned by our white monkeys earlier ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Singapore does not have the equipment or the capability to do any of the deep ocean stuff or operate at such an extended range. As they have the RSAF Fly school in Pearce, they probably end up doing logistical, maintenance and admin stuff for the other countries.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Singapore does not have the equipment or the capability to do any of the deep ocean stuff or operate at such an extended range. As they have the RSAF Fly school in Pearce, they probably end up doing logistical, maintenance and admin stuff for the other countries.

they do....they just dont see it a a v important mission.

AungSanSuShi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Singapore does not have the equipment or the capability to do any of the deep ocean stuff or operate at such an extended range....
Well, I can confirm that Sinkieland does not have the equipment or the capability...LOL Pinky will find an excuse to buy such equipment costing billions of $ from the US or EU. It goes without saying Pinky and his cronies will line their pockets with fat commissions.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...MH370 Debris Located on 20 Mar....... another of scroobal classic...
big fan fare announcement....trying to steal the thunder.....but ended like a damp squid as usual.....
this is the type of attention seeking whore that I idolise...

KNNBNBCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...MH370 Debris Located on 20 Mar....... another of scroobal classic...
big fan fare announcement....trying to steal the thunder.....but ended like a damp squid as usual.....
this is the type of attention seeking whore that I idolise...

Knnbccb have to say this is a cock in mouth moment for scroobal.

Since he always want people to up him for his 'quality' posts, then to be fair he should be zap for posting A factually wrong post.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why people needs to get recognition out of a online moniker. Go Geylang can tell the chickens, "I'm Scroobal, I leaked news faster than I leaked my sperm"? :biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is PAP IB chief, be careful. GE is coming if he is around.

he can be seen in Cambridge UK and he must be sort of journalist type follow them around.
hahaha...you lidat say my idol good meh....
later his ball carriers will cum in and ask you for evidence...lol.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...my master.......any updates on this????
don't every time leave us begging for more bullshits....i mean relevations....it is like a drug to your faithful doggie..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knnbccb have to say this is a cock in mouth moment for scroobal.

Since he always want people to up him for his 'quality' posts, then to be fair he should be zap for posting A factually wrong post.

I don't understand why people needs to get recognition out of a online moniker. Go Geylang can tell the chickens, "I'm Scroobal, I leaked news faster than I leaked my sperm"? :biggrin:

damn malu for ah screw but you see his latest post the nigger doesn't even feel shy about being wrong but continues to argue

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When this news first broke, a lot of people including myself were convinced that MH370 had been found at long last.

As the days grew on, it became the latest in another string of disappointments. Can't imagine what the families are going through. Must be devastating on them. Till today - no sound no picture.