• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MH370 Debris Located

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw your first post in this thread and thought you got the wrong bloke. Sorry you got entangled in this mess. After going thru some posts over the last day or so I was surprised that he managed to get rid of some good contributors by his constant harassment.

I actually got points taken out just for this thread and I wasn't my usual self and causing grief.

Hello weve not met before ....you seem to claerly be a creature of some intellect which many on this board find threatening. Please keep posting and i'll be watching with interest.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a problem...i do enjoy my sporadic excursions into ahbengland....now they will accuse you of having a conversation with yourself.....or me of having a conversation with myself.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their conduct in this whole saga has been dismal. As the growing super power of this region they could have garnered valuable goodwill by showing leadership but ended up releasing the wrong sat image and then withdrawing it thru diplomatic letter but not thru a press release. Worse still they used the victim's families for their own ends.

The Aussies were more transparent, took 3 days to verify, briefed the Malaysian PM and authorities, held a proper press conference, informed parliament etc.

Note the conduct of the western press when the Aussies refused to reveal the equipment and technology deployed. Unlike the treatment they gave to the Malaysians.

It's clear that China's haughtiness had hurt its neighbours. It is now paying the price. Its closest neighbour India, which has always been complaining of China grabbing its lands, just rejected a Chinese request to allow Chinese warships to search inside Indian waters for the missing plane, reports the South China Morning Post.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china-insi...-request-search-sea-missing-malaysia-airlines

"India has rejected a Chinese request to enter territorial waters in the Andaman Sea in an effort to search for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 over concerns that the request might be an excuse for military snooping.

“There was no need for anybody else to search the area,” Press Trust of India, the country’s largest news agency, quoted unidentified government sources as saying.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah angmoh is so great, where is the 24m debris, claim by the ozzies with their equipment and technology?

Their conduct in this whole saga has been dismal. As the growing super power of this region they could have garnered valuable goodwill by showing leadership but ended up releasing the wrong sat image and then withdrawing it thru diplomatic letter but not thru a press release. Worse still they used the victim's families for their own ends.

The Aussies were more transparent, took 3 days to verify, briefed the Malaysian PM and authorities, held a proper press conference, informed parliament etc.

Note the conduct of the western press when the Aussies refused to reveal the equipment and technology deployed. Unlike the treatment they gave to the Malaysians.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The satellite shows image of the 2 objects, 5 days ago.

Now every resources are rushing to that location, but find nothing.

The question to ask is why dun the satellite keeps logging images everyday, like every hour? The answer is that
the satellite moves and it had moved past the location, that's why.

I guess the same thing has to do with the image sent out by China much earlier on. The debris had moved or had sunk to the bottom.

The likely scenario is that the plane is now in Pakistan.

The Inmarsat pings is a red herring........meaning the southern corridor is the red herring. The plane moved along the northern corridor and is now in Pakistan.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is not one or two sats but hundreds operated by Allies in that part of the World. They overlap. There is continuous coverage. They are not going to give you the full picture for obvious reasons. As Neddy mentioned about finding sailors. We all took it for granted when the Aussies can find a sail craft in the Southern Ocean without missing over the years.

The equipment that the countries are sending including the Malaysians and Chinese are heavy salvage stuff, says a lot.

Lets hope they find the wreck for the good of all.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I saw your first post in this thread and thought you got the wrong bloke. Sorry you got entangled in this mess. After going thru some posts over the last day or so I was surprised that he managed to get rid of some good contributors by his constant harassment.

I actually got points taken out just for this thread and I wasn't my usual self and causing grief.

what the fooking fookhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fook

Fook
A variation of the word "F u ck",...

http://slang.org/FOOK-meaning-definition
The Top Definition of FOOK
The most popular meaning of FOOK is: F uck

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once more it culd be act 2 of the Houdini show... Sending everyone to south when it does not make logical sense . Y wuld that plane head to Antarctica ? Pick up some king penguins ?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A possible conspiracy??

Have you heard of this conspiracy theory re the disappearance of MH 370? The story goes like this:

The American is withdrawing from the Afghanistan, one of their command and control system (used for controlling the pilotless drones) was hijacked by the Talebans when the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Talebans ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons and packed into 6 crates. This happened about a month ago in Feb 2014.

What the Talebans want is money. They want to sell the system to the Russian or the Chinese. The Russian is too busy in Ukraine. The Chinese are hungry for the system's technology. Just imagine if the Chinese master the technology behind the command and control system, all the American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it.

Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia, thinking that it was the best covert way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile the American has engaged the assistance of Israeli intelligence, and together they are determined to intercept and recapture the cargo.

The Chinese calculated that it will be safe to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion. After all the direct flight from KL to Beijing takes only 4 and half hours, and the American will not hijack or harm the civilian. So MH370 is the perfect carrier.

There are 5 American and Israeli agents onboard who are familiar with Boeing operation. The 2 "Iranians" with stolen passports could be among them.

When MH370 is about to leave the Malaysian air space and reporting to Vietnamese air control, one American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot control system and switched over to remote control mode. That was when the plane suddenly lost altitude momentarily.

How the AWAC can do it ? Remember 911 incident ? After the 911 incident, all Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) are installed with remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all the Boeing could be remote controlled by ground control tower. The same remote control system used to control the pilotless spy aircraft and drones.

The 5 American/Israeli agents soon took over the plane, switched off the transponder and other communication system, changed course and flew westwards. They dare not fly east to Philippines or Guam because the whole South China Sea air space was covered by Chinese surveillance radar and satellite.

The Malaysian, Thai and Indian military radars actually detected the unidentified aircraft but did not react professionally.

The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and then landed at Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refuelled and continued its flight to Garcia Deigo, the American Air Base in the middle of Indian Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen. They believe only dead person will not talk. The MH370 with dead passengers were air borne again via remote control and crashed into South Indian Ocean, make it to believe that the plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed, and blame the defiant captain and copilot.

The American has put up a good show. First diverting all the attention and search effort in the South China Sea while the plane made their way to Indian Ocean. Then they came out with some conflicting statement and evidence to confuse the world. The Australian is the co-actor.

The amount of effort put up by China, in terms of the number of search aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first the South China Sea, then the Malacca Straits and the Indian Ocean is unprecedented. This showed that the China is very concerned, not so much because of the many Chinese civilian passengers, but mainly the high value cargo and its 8 top defense scientists.

Don't believe the story? I don't expect you to but let's wait and see how the episode unveils itself. Or perhaps it will never be known until the next Snowden emerges.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good grief! I thought the cargo is only mangosteens and some say, batteries.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't fingerpoint a government when Western governments are not angels during any other disasters.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese sat have found a similar size 2 objects 120 km from original sighting. It is good that the general zone can now be ascertained.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many years ago an American lady told the story of coming into Singapore waters on a Cruise liner. She said that some passengers and herself dressed up in sarong and sandals to do what you do in Rome. They were shocked to find skyscrapers and modern amenities. She said she was so embarrassed to find out how ignorant she was. She also said that their press gave the impression that we still live in tree houses.

Don't fingerpoint a government when Western governments are not angels during any other disasters.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

never underestimaate these uncle sam or israellis. just look at what snowden has revealed. these people pretend to be honest and ethical but behind collect all the phonecalls etc to screw you like wall streest and lehman bros fiasco. rumours are alot of these intels are also use to fix the libor rates and enrich the wall street buggers themselves. Remember the air crash of KAL007. google it and you would be astonished as to why the russian shot it down.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When there is significance or material change you start a new thread. Not many people are keen to trawl thru post/pages. I actually relied on the original thread to keep in touch with things. It has been valuable as it usually a digest.

There were other indications of the possible wreckage such as the oil slick, chinese sat, etc but this info came from very reliable source and I can assure you the title is accurate with a high degree of confidence.

Screwbye, why u kan bu chee bye kia don't post in the original main thread MH370? What u trying to proof har?

Oh! Limpeh forget, you are the star here in SBF. dio boh?