• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miss Universe S'pore finalist pokes fun at man with holes in his shirt

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stir ah stir...there r few more ah beng kia who sing along with her in fb...:biggrin::p

龍交龍, 鳳交鳳, 老鼠交的朋友会打洞:p:biggrin:

1069792_733988033313033_833203249_n.jpg

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
He only has a hole in his Tshirt, but she is one big hole. How many judges did she have to suck off to get to the finals?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bcos got no pretty gals ... n uglierer gals dare not take part ...

Once upon a time not too long ago, there were some okay ones in these beauty contests. Lisa Ang comes to mind.

Now the quality just keep declining with every passing year.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why is her head so big compared with the rest of the body? And why is her mouth so big relative to the size of the head? Izzit so she can swallow big angmor cock easier?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So far, I see only one Miss SIngapore many years ago who has a well proportioned body, comparable to angmor contestants, not like these khatek, flat chested, large mouth horror shows. And that is Farah Lange.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With make-up, she looks like a piece of shit liao.

Without those make-up, she'll look like a pool of diarrhea.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly speaking I have seen Thai, Viet girls at Lor 25 looking much more beautiful than this big mouth ugly bitch..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Mohs adore her exotic oriental looks. They would cut off one testicle just to spend a night with her.

spot on, especially the joker mouth, ang moh like it for blowing.

BTW Holey moley. Sibei trendy worzxxz. - what is worzxxz, i know wor but why got zxxz ?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know the 夜上海 teochew mui stall sibeh good business always long q ... This uncle sibeh humble leh

The whole coffeeshop only his business the other stalls only can stare LPPL

this uncle is the helper and has been working there for many years. the boss is an old man who dresses like a cowboy. Also quite a nice chap.