• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP’s mother-in-law sues stepdaughter for breaching pact

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey! This is our dear Wendy's case. What an opportunity to wear my black T-shirt again to gather and show our displeasure at the High Court. [Waited unsuccessfully to use my $10 T-shirt at old man's celebration..... still waiting]. What about it guys ? Only 2day and tomollo left.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black and white case. They had a settlement and it contain a clause not to talk about it. Dear Wendy comes in here and make a scene. The mother have every right to bring her to court

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wendy be careful, might be a trap. Later their lawyer choot doctor's medical report claiming old woman got Alzheimer's.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black and white case. They had a settlement and it contain a clause not to talk about it. Dear Wendy comes in here and make a scene. The mother have every right to bring her to court

Madam Tan , 79 is a geek? Trolling the internet accessing facebook, twitter, instagram...... and suing Wendy. Her action is not related in anyway to other members of her family ?? Are we so very daft to believe this bs ?

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FOO MEE HAR is the culprit behind this!

PAP dogs are all like that!

Hypocrites!!!!

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard that foo mee har is a super bitch...but on TV, she doesn't look like that, why'd PM want a person like her???:confused:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is the almost-octogenarian Mdm Tan trying to kid? It's obviously her bitchy daughter-in-law Fook Me Hard who's the instigator behind this lawsuit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The age-old dilemma between the legal and the ethical.

We all know where the pappy dogs stand on this issue. :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
From waht i read she just had a casual chat with starbugs nothing related to family matters. No see why imagination was stretched as such. The fixation to fix and drying all dirty linen certainly does not help. Whatever the husband done, it should have been buried when the lid was covered over the coffin. No point dragging in a girl into it. Each go separate way n b it.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Madam Tan , 79 is a geek? Trolling the internet accessing facebook, twitter, instagram...... and suing Wendy. Her action is not related in anyway to other members of her family ?? Are we so very daft to believe this bs ?

Agree. Only a bloody fool would buy her story. Wendy's lawyer should expose the old lady as a liar. He was a DPP who prosecuted Ah Long San.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum not worthy of a mention by the presstitutes of Braddell Brothel ? :oIo:
Hang on Wendy :wink:

Chok dee !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is is true that Shanmugam was banging Foo Mee Har?

Singapore's playboy womanizer, Lee Kuan Yew's Law Minister K. Shanmugam strikes again
http://singaporedissident.blogspot.sg/2012/02/singapores-playboy-womanizer-lee-kuan.html

fmhsh.jpg