• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

help.advise needed

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
i stay in 3rd floor pigeon hole.
recently when ever above floor ( not sure which floor ) flushed their toilet,
my sitting toilet bowl will produce a large bubble noise.
some water is observed spitting out of my toilet bowl.
the noise seem to be huge amount of bubble pushing itself up.

i am not so concern about the noise, more like the spitting water that split out onto the floor.
the water that spit out stink the whole toilet.

note: ( my own toilet bowl seem perfectly no choke AS i can flush without issue )

anyone know why?
sorry no photo at the moment.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
no problem.. all wc has a S trap design to retain water so that foul smell will not enter into your premises from the waste pipe. this can happen what waste water gushes down as a "block", it can only happen when the waste is flushed down with solid objects such as soiled cloth, or plenty of toilet roll/ wrong quality of paper.

so there is no problem

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Change to squat toilet. If bubbly noises still persist, get your town council to engage a bomoh. Good luck.

Cheers!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a way to overcome this and it is to close the cover of the WC. this will reduce the surface area such that the negative suction effect across the face of the s trap is reduced when piston effect occurs

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
no problem.. all wc has a S trap design to retain water so that foul smell will not enter into your premises from the waste pipe. this can happen what waste water gushes down as a "block", it can only happen when the waste is flushed down with solid objects such as soiled cloth, or plenty of toilet roll/ wrong quality of paper.

so there is no problem

problem is..it happen from these few days ..at 30 min interval. the S trap did not help either. so is it the 4th floor problem or the 2nd floor problem?

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get kopisai to stick his head below the waterline of your toilet bowl and gurgle his mouth with the sai chwee and floating pieces of turd and toilet wipes ....... and your problems will be solved.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
at this speed Narong Wongwan is revenging soon must created another account liao:mad:

Narong Wongwan.jpg

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is most probably a problem with the venting pipe (i.e. the pipe that goes right to the roof and out), which is supposed to prevent a vacuum build-up within the circuit vent of your block. Not a serious problem but you will need to alert the town council or hdb to take care of this 'block' problem.

Trust me .. I'm in this business.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is most probably a problem with the venting pipe (i.e. the pipe that goes right to the roof and out), which is supposed to prevent a vacuum build-up within the circuit vent of your block. Not a serious problem but you will need to alert the town council or hdb to take care of this 'block' problem.

Trust me .. I'm in this business.

His flat is on 3rd storey. If I remembered correctly, for lower units, there is no need to provide separate vent pipe. The main soil stack will also serve as the vent pipe.