• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Decades of multi-racial cohesion about to be destroyed by this Philippines demand

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't entertain the request of the Pinoys.. They are here as construction workers not as some CEOs..

Living arrangements for the Pinoy construction workers should be arranged this way..

I suggest that for every 1 Pinoy worker, put 20 Ah Nehs together with him in a single room..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't entertain the request of the Pinoys.. They are here as construction workers not as some CEOs..

Living arrangements for the Pinoy construction workers should be arranged this way..

I suggest that for every 1 Pinoy worker, put 20 Ah Nehs together with him in a single room..
You very inhuman leh. But I like the idea :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Philippines got class. Not like ah thongs and ah news. Can sleep in dumps while working for slave labour wages. I suggest a cruise ship be used to house these philippinos.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
even their government chip to protect their own fakes so not to expose their fake work experiences. See how well their government take care of them.

If government is poor they work harder for the people.

Opposite here. PAP is too rich that they all crowded in TH and their 600GLCs and forget about their own people.

fuck these pinoys!

Kill them! See one kill one!!!

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
perfect excuse to stop all future pinoy workers. if pap would to accept this, what make you think other countries will not ask the same condition.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP loved Pinoy so much should go Pinoy buy lands facing typhoons and cyclones and pay in Pinoy dollars for constructions of Resorts there.

These days extreme sports recreations for the diehards.

The resort destinations should have theme like this

"Welcome to Typhoon Hotel Resort, it will blow your mind away, Experience it yourself".

These Pinoys will troublemake for the White PAP soon...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

now let's hear the official bullshit about no hijab and no turbans

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Pinoys don't need dormitories. They're quite happy living on top of a rubbish dump.

GCruzSy_MiningUrbanOre_0004-20.jpg