• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New theory: Could the plane be in North Korea?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only country that can do that. Cannot buy so steal lor.

the 239 passengers either dead or slave farmers, more likely farmers.

NK want to convert the plane put nuclear bombs to give as present to which country?

Fly in as ordinary plane so goes undetected? So either target S. Korea or US.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile: hey hey hey, I betta than bomoh, original.

1. If the plane is not wrecked, that is it is still working conditions.

2. Which commercial plane can land without permission from any country?

3. Who else can feed 239 passengers for 3 meals, their entitlements.

4. What about accommodations?

5. Only can think of is NK.

I like your theory. With all the reports thus far, it is the most logical.

Cheers!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh Rolls Royce says detected plane flew for more than 4 hours.

So from crash site, or moment the radar switched off, to fly to North Korea roughly the same hour?

Cheers!

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say if one more plane goes missing, then likely NK hijack it.

with 2 planes packed with nuke bombs, take SK and US together at the same time.

Then that is they can control the world or WW3 starts.

If this can happen, good things may come out of this situation, Sinkies fully employables and FTs go home.

The "Esc" button is pressed and reset the whole economy again. How wonderful....

Cheers!

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Turning off the aircraft transponders would affect secondary radar tracking and identification but primary radar is not dependent on aircraft transponder for detection.

It would not be possible for any aircraft to penetrate Vietnamese, Chinese and then South Korean airspace without being detected unelss maybe it flew very low so as to escape primary radar detection, in which case there would be other means of detection, mainly lots of people kpkbing because of the noise.

The moment any aircraft is detected on primary radar and does not respond to IFF transmissions that country it is flying over would send their interceptors up to investigate and maybe force the aircraft to land.

Angmoh Rolls Royce says detected plane flew for more than 4 hours.

So from crash site, or moment the radar switched off, to fly to North Korea roughly the same hour?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
not clear what you try to explain but you are a champ, we are layman.

What if NK carry a luggage with transponder in it and send false signal to avoid detection?

Anything possible?

Turning off the aircraft transponders would affect secondary radar tracking and identification but primary radar is not dependent on aircraft transponder for detection.

It would not be possible for any aircraft to penetrate Vietnamese, Chinese and then South Korean airspace without being detected unelss maybe it flew very low so as to escape primary radar detection, in which case there would be other means of detection, mainly lots of people kpkbing because of the noise.

The moment any aircraft is detected on primary radar and does not respond to IFF transmissions that country it is flying over would send their interceptors up to investigate and maybe force the aircraft to land.

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot bro, there are I think 4096 codes that can be set on a transponder and prior to departing any airport all aircraft ( except small ones on local area flights ) are given a code to set by Air Traffic Control, for example he may be asked to set 2256. He will carry this code throughout his whole flight unless another ATC agency requires them to change it.
They cannot arbitrarily change their allocated code otherwise ATC will surely query.

Therefor an aircraft cannot change transponder codes to fool ATC.

not clear what you try to explain but you are a champ, we are layman.

What if NK carry a luggage with transponder in it and send false signal to avoid detection?

Anything possible?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe those fly Flight Sim X season flyers and experts can test out it is possible to fool the ATC control switch code?

How high can a commercial plane fly above certain altitude the transponders signal is too weak to detect? 50,000 ft?

Cannot bro, there are I think 4096 codes that can be set on a transponder and prior to departing any airport all aircraft ( except small ones on local area flights ) are given a code to set by Air Traffic Control, for example he may be asked to set 2256. He will carry this code throughout his whole flight unless another ATC agency requires them to change it.
They cannot arbitrarily change their allocated code otherwise ATC will surely query.

Therefor an aircraft cannot change transponder codes to fool ATC.

Last edited:

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forgot to add, some codes are used for specific purposes eg 7600 means you have total radio communications failure, 7700 means you have an emergency and 7500 means unlawful interference with an aircraft ie hijacking. If an aircraft was in the process of being hijacked, the pilot would set code 7500 on his transponder.

So theoretically if MH370 was being hijacked and the pilots had even a little time, one of them could have selected 7500 on the little box near him and then alarms would have been raised at the various nearby ATC centres.

Lastly bro, no I am not a champ, I just happen to be in this industry and post what I know to share, but of course some things I cannot post.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you done well so far. keep your job is important.

I learnt something new here. next time I try send these codes and see how the Flight Sim X responds?

This is ATC codes, what if NK use one plane to follow MH370 and take over the codes and switch off MH370, anything possible?

Forgot to add, some codes are used for specific purposes eg 7600 means you have total radio communications failure, 7700 means you have an emergency and 7500 means unlawful interference with an aircraft ie hijacking. If an aircraft was in the process of being hijacked, the pilot would set code 7500 on his transponder.

So theoretically if MH370 was being hijacked and the pilots had even a little time, one of them could have selected 7500 on the little box near him and then alarms would have been raised at the various nearby ATC centres.

Lastly bro, no I am not a champ, I just happen to be in this industry and post what I know to share, but of course some things I cannot post.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a simple man and don't understand much of this "high-tech" stuff, but I am sure that Kim-Jong fatso is sinister enough to conjure up something as diabolical as this. Bloody fat pig deserves to kena hantam by all the good people who suffered under his tyranny.

Cheers!

Then that is they can control the world or WW3 starts........................

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro since u in the industry can xplain how is it possible the plane disappeared no signal no mayday no tracking ?

It's really baffling... They can track Osama but not a plane ?

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, all of us in the industry are just as puzzled. Even the experts on TV cannot reconcile the facts. Now they are saying the plane flew a further 4 hours based on the aircraft systems 'talking' to the ground via its maintenance datalink.

No mayday means the pilots didnt make the call for whatever reason, but no aircraft information from the transponder and datalink is very puzzling. Its like it was intentionally switched off.

All these assuming of course that the plane did not suffer a sudden and final type of catastrophic event, in which case there should be some evidence by now.

The heavy parts of the aircraft eg the structure and the engines may stay submerged but the lighter stuff eg the seats should have floated up to the surface by now.

Its really strange.

Bro since u in the industry can xplain how is it possible the plane disappeared no signal no mayday no tracking ?

It's really baffling... They can track Osama but not a plane ?

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, commercial planes are usually rated to fly up to max 43000 feet. Private planes like the learjet can go higher. 50,000 feet is less than 10 miles high so its no problem for the transponder to talk to the interrogating ground station even though the plane may fly at this altitude .

Maybe those fly Flight Sim X season flyers and experts can test out it is possible to fool the ATC control switch code?

How high can a commercial plane fly above certain altitude the transponders signal is too weak to detect? 50,000 ft?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just finished watching the MAS Press conference.

Both the Chinese satellite images and the theory that the plane flew on for an additional four hours have been rejected by China, RR and Boeing.
We are no closer to finding the aircraft than we were on Saturday.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm a simple man and don't understand much of this "high-tech" stuff, but I am sure that Kim-Jong fatso is sinister enough to conjure up something as diabolical as this. Bloody fat pig deserves to kena hantam by all the good people who suffered under his tyranny.

Cheers!

I dont think NK can have that capabilities. Most important point is where is the staging point if NK is involve? Ever been to Pyongyang airport? Even JOhor Senai airport more high tech than NK airport. I also doubt the NK's Tupolev can fly from NK then "disturb" MH370 and still have enough fuel to fly back to NK.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woh!, just heard one news one angmoh in Thailand was at the beach and had a plane zoomed passed him at very low altitude so what you said is correct.

If more come forward to confirm the same then it is right then heading north means something, NK possible?

Bro, all of us in the industry are just as puzzled. Even the experts on TV cannot reconcile the facts. Now they are saying the plane flew a further 4 hours based on the aircraft systems 'talking' to the ground via its maintenance datalink.

No mayday means the pilots didnt make the call for whatever reason, but no aircraft information from the transponder and datalink is very puzzling. Its like it was intentionally switched off.

All these assuming of course that the plane did not suffer a sudden and final type of catastrophic event, in which case there should be some evidence by now.

The heavy parts of the aircraft eg the structure and the engines may stay submerged but the lighter stuff eg the seats should have floated up to the surface by now.

Its really strange.