• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uglyloser's Words of Wisdom

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [SERIOUS]If there's mobilisation...

:kma::kma:

oooooooooo caught a foreigner trying to sow discord in Singapore.. ISD, pls take over.. he must be a satanic malaysian. in mas, he would have been detained under ISA...

come leh.. u wu ji u come down to TENCHI Lucky chinatown today 4pm. i jio u!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: more twist to the missing plane

likely a white horse 白马?

u got considered joining mediacorp or not? good pay leh.. rather than u doing all these evil deed stirring trouble among citizens and hardworking FWs in sg... come down to TENCHI u phua chee bye chao ah qua i kan yr lao bu and yr wife in one chiong nite also can! :oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Luxury cars driver today don't signal and reckless

Fuck yr mother! Go burn in hell! Retarded Gay Dog!:oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

你们这些恶鬼怎么没有来啊?反而三个外国人来。我勇敢根他们对峙。我为新加坡做出贡献。这点警察能作证。

你们真的是懦夫,垃圾,猪狗不如的蟑螂!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My haters seem to have 1 thing in common.

all those ah quas dying to muay thai or slit my throat.. today meet again @ TENCHI B1-06 LUCKY CHINATOWN around 2pm.:oIo::oIo::kma::kma:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

yr mothers' cheebyesss. come, let me shove my iron rod up their rotting cbs..... :oIo:

Meet today again TENCHI B1-06 LUCKY CHINATOWN.. .:oIo:
LET ME SEE YR LANJIAO HOW BIG.. :oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Muay Thai challenge to retarded gay dog and spastic maggot uglyloser!

YEAH.. bring yr parang as well ok? I not scared of chow ah quas like u.. meet today @ TENCHI LUCKY CHINATOWN B1-06. Timing: 2pm.

Those never turn up R CHEEBYE KIA BOH LAMPAR OKIE? :kma::kma::oIo::oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Anyone know of this good (maybe) way of making money online ?

ONLINE FREELANCER FL BROTHER.. SELL YR ROTTING ANUS.. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fought with 3 PRC ah quas @ TENCHI last night around 10pm

YES, I STOOD UP FOR SINGAPORE!

THEY INSULTED OUR BELOVED SPF, PM, CITIZENS, ETC.

THESE BASTARDS claimed that Chinatown is part of China!

they said fark LHL, HC, fark SPF, all SPF officers are RETARDED, GAY DOGS.. only GOOD FOR ARSE FARKING.. THAT ALL SINGAPOREANS R WEAK SISSIES, PROSTITUTES, GAYS WHO BEND OVER TO BE RAMMED BY FOREIGNERS.

true to their depraved nature, they even insulted their own founding father, the esteem Mao Tze Dong. They said MAO TZE DONG FARKED MY FATHER IN THE ASS ALREADY.. LOL, they r implying their supreme leader is a GAYBOY.

MY GODDESS.

I went to sit @ an empty PC, the staff told me okie... but this motherfucker told me in a hostile manner... he claimed he booked the seat for his gay friend. yes they r cowards who find strength in mutual masturbation. i bet they suck and swallow each other's cum and farked each other anus.

I told him he has no right to stop me from using the empty seat. FROM HERE, 3 motherfuckers stood up surrounding me, trying their darnest best to provoke me into pulling the first punch... JUST LIke a lion dance. LOL

I have played with these monsters many times in my lifetime.. so i handled it like a professional. i lifted both my middle fingers a la stone cold steve austin 3:16. I shouted back at them..

FUCK BACK TO CHINA.. BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FARK YR MOTHER AND RAPE YR WIFE FUCK U BASTARD!!!!!

then police arrived later lor..

hahahaaaah

these gay boys, they pretended to be photographers to lure young gals for photo shoots. These evil men promised them instant stardom. Then in the hotel room they would gang rape the gals. and take photos of the process. with their cum flowing out of the victim's vagina.

They would then blackmail the gals to be their sex slave & force them to be whores in order to pay $1000 per month. The extortion money u know....

so these motherfucking dogs have an easy time, earning $10k easily from their wicked acts..

I spoke with some hardcore ah beng friends of mine. they very steady.. they said they r going to transfer water to TENCHI today..

i am just very disappointed with our spf and the rest of those cowardly sinkies..

FARK ALL OF U!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

you got fisted by 3 banglas?

nah.. just some hard shoving... they r good @ wayanging.. just like a poodle barking but dare not actually bite me. :wink: now...FUCK U!:oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAPSMEARER.. today come down.. CHAO CHEE BYE i am gonna cut off yr puny penis!:biggrin::oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: sinkie female gets assaulted by ang moh

Dawn HoSo last night after my gig in Sentosa while waiting for my band mates to pick me up at the taxi stand, I witnessed an very obnoxious guy and friends (one girl, one guy) hi jack a limo cab and shout in the most demeaning way to the cab driver and limo service personnel. Complaining about the $43 per trip fee of the limo. And telling the limo service staff, " you are MY bitch!" repeatedly. So as I was leaving to jump into friend's car, I told him what he's doing is not cool and he didn't have the right to talk to people like that.Angry guy started verbally abusing me with vulgarities and chasing after me as I made my way to the car. His female friend soon got out of the limo they were holding hostage and tried to get violent with me using a beer bottle she had in her hand. My band mates jumped out to stop her. While my friends were trying to restrain her, angry guy came up to the car (which I was already in) and punched me in my face and gave me a bloody nose. Which his response to was, " why did you punch yourself?" After an entire episode of verbally abusing me with names like bitch, cunt, mother ****er, racist, slut, when he saw that he had made me bleed he showed no remorse. Even as I announced I was gonna call 999 right away. I gave my details to the police and went to hospital for x ray etc in an ambulance. The massive bleeding from my nose only stopped late this morning. And half my face is tender and swollen. So boys and girls, he's still out there. And to get some justice done but I have since filed a police report hoping the police will take action against him, or I'll have to engage a lawyer to file a civil suit against him which will take time. Watch out for this angry guy, AARON JEREMIEJCZYK.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb....10150777718260711.735576.839370710&source=46
as usual, the spf is useless and so is the rest of the sinkie society...:oIo::oIo::oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LATER NEWS - Hong Kong pilot spots debris in Vietnamese waters

I also found the wreckage by using my GOD given sixth sense. :wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Banker bonuses rise by nearly a third in 2013: survey

have some courage to confront evil dogs directly!:oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: sinkie female gets assaulted by ang moh

YEAH TO SPF OFFICERS READING THIS MSG.. u know my identity.. :oIo::oIo::oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

1912258_719668998056322_832184101_n.jpg

oh man....seriously????!!!!!

Show some respect for Islam ok? u retarded gay dog!!!!!!!!!!!:oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

let me bring out my Nexus 5 to scan the horizon.. Latitude 30, nine O clock..