• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uglyloser's Words of Wisdom

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ciggy price reduced

can we have a microeconomics expert come in to explain this fall in ciggie prices despite increase in official taxes? I have studied these before in my Diploma in Business management course, just too lazy to go through my first sem notes.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 500 SPF officers and 5 hours to find an intruder in TINY sinkapore

k12hdz.jpg

2gv7ne9.jpg

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: more evidences linking to terrorists

of course is terrorist lah.. An senior ISD officer told me frankly his assessment of the matter. maybe JI or Moro liberation Front or some other siao gao

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 500 SPF officers and 5 hours to find an intruder in TINY sinkapore

This give terrorist an idea send a decoy to crash the barricades then drag 500 matas after him the main force to arrive after the defense is thinned fucking useless ... 2 yr cannot find mas selamat nid Gurkhas to find fugitives on tekong
AMEN TO THAT! those senior police officers in charge of the abovementioned case should be issued letters of reprimand by our PM Lee Hsien Loong at the minimum. Dissmal, even criminal charges should be considered. The CPIB must be called in.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Videos from "Stop increasing S&CC" protest at Hong Lim

anyone got this girl's contact? i would like to xian her to become my friends with benefits.. not intending to marry her though.. not of uber quality. have to admire her guts though.. looks quite ordinary. no figure.. not of noble status either.. sianzzzzzzzzz

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [SERIOUS]If there's mobilisation...

for the crime clean up aka raids.. pls do not mobilise air force people hor.. I don't wanna go back to do the spf's job for them.:mad:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hri Kumar does not know the difference between "Ordnance" and "Ordinance"

Why? Even the Prime Minister does know know english. Look at the example below. Gay Loong should not use the word "elected" in this context. He is already elected to his office. The right word to use is "re-elected". When the PAP is re-elected, not when the PAP is elected. Fuck, send the idiot to Cambridge, and he still bastardise the english language.

STFU

u have committed an arrestable offense by insult our PM! u r the coward and homosexual hiding between the monitor flaming people and deducting their rep points.. u r so CHILDISH. so old already still playing with rep point. u think super mario brothers izzit? FUCK U!:oIo:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hri Kumar does not know the difference between "Ordnance" and "Ordinance"

8bitMario.jpg

can tell u r a great actor.. must have cheated lots of stupid sg bimbos to bed with yr faked bravery. :oIo::oIo::oIo: yr limbs must be weak from all those free sex with young sluts.. u can't defeat me in a fist fight. I challenge u to a one on one fight. u can meet me at lucky chinatown tenchi. name the time lioser!:oIo: i will make sure u knee down to me publicly and beg for mercy from me!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Eric Tan - Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority

Notice there is no picture taking by the cops at the biggest riot in decades.

View attachment 14621

papsmearer,can tell u r a great actor.. must have cheated lots of stupid sg bimbos to bed with yr faked bravery. :oIo::oIo::oIo: yr limbs must be weak from all those free sex with young sluts.. u can't defeat me in a fist fight. I challenge u to a one on one fight. u can meet me at lucky chinatown tenchi. name the time lioser!:oIo: i will make sure u knee down to me publicly and beg for mercy from me!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Project 2016: Vote out Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

View attachment 14621

All those foreigners and other lamers faking bravery or pretending to be Singaporeans, I can tell u r a great actor.. must have cheated lots of stupid sg bimbos to bed with yr faked bravery. :oIo::oIo::oIo: yr limbs must be weak from all those free sex with young sluts and late nights playing with yr laptops.. u can't defeat me in a fist fight. I challenge u to a one on one fight. u can meet me at lucky chinatown tenchi. name the time lioser!:oIo: i will make sure u knee down to me publicly and beg for mercy from me!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please help me!

View attachment 14621

All those foreigners and other lamers faking bravery or pretending to be Singaporeans, I can tell u r a great actor.. must have cheated lots of stupid sg bimbos to bed with yr faked bravery. :oIo::oIo::oIo: yr limbs must be weak from all those free sex with young sluts and late nights playing with yr laptops.. u can't defeat me in a fist fight. I challenge u to a one on one fight. u can meet me at lucky chinatown tenchi. name the time lioser!:oIo: i will make sure u knee down to me publicly and beg for mercy from me!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

They holding Italian and Austrian passports? James Gomes has a portuguese name because his ancestors probably came from Goa, India, That was a Portuguese colony. And he looks Apuneh, holding a Singapore passport, perfectly normal in Malaysia and Singapore. If you look Chinese, Apuneh, or Malay and you hold an Italian passport with the name like Luigi Maraldi, is that normal? Use your brain.

u look like angmoh izzit or bastard?

View attachment 14621

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dun fuck with this ah neh...

You said it. Don't even have to be opposition party members, just member is enough already.

View attachment 14621

Papsmearer and all those foreigners and other lamers faking bravery or pretending to be Singaporeans, I can tell u r a great actor.. must have cheated lots of stupid sg bimbos to bed with yr faked bravery. :oIo::oIo::oIo: yr limbs must be weak from all those free sex with young sluts and late nights playing with yr laptops.. u can't defeat me in a fist fight. I challenge u to a one on one fight. u can meet me at lucky chinatown tenchi. name the time lioser!:oIo: i will make sure u knee down to me publicly and beg for mercy from me!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [SERIOUS]If there's mobilisation...

I second that.

View attachment 14621

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

LOL. You are so fucking stupid, u are hilarious. Want to meet me at Chinatown Tenchi and challenge me fist fight? LOL. Please.......I try not to beat up on mentally handicap people like you. Its bad karma.

erm lanjiao lang.. come leh.. u boh ji izzit?

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Please help me!

this ahqua i hate pappies issued me with 2 infractions just now.. lol.. really a boh ji ah qua.:oIo: u wu ji u come down tenchi. i will be there from 4pm onwards. :oIo: u can ask the staff for matthew:wink: