• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uglyloser's Words of Wisdom

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

RUBBISH!

He will run and search for an unflushed public toilet bowl.
Then he will hide his head deep below the liquid line with the turds and tissue and pretend he is not there or anywhere anymore
He will take comfort in singing muckjular stinkapura to himself

Bro.. Pm me.. i need to reveal some state secrets to u...;)

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: There was a billionaire chio bu foreign student in SG...

still make sense to study in the worst uni just to get pretty much an entry cert into better unis. if her daddy so rich, should be able to get into ivy league unis in usa easily. unless her grades r really so bad , she need that extra cert??? from what i know it damn easy to get into some usa ivy league's compared to many years ago. so that still make no sense. it's commonly know even george bush just anyhow paid someone to sit for all his college test, n he was in an ivy league too. i think it was harvard.

is her daddy so cheapskate, she cant afford to bribe anyone?

bro come my hougang flat.. we can make out in total privacy.. ;)我爱你

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Four arrested after brawl in Paya Lebar

A true poodle will hide in ambulance and later run out peeing in their pants.

Those that pee at the wheel not a true stinkapore poodle.
wellsaid bro.. u want to be station inspector? i can recommend u for the job. PM me... ;)

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Top 10 NZ vehicles

no wonder taxi drivers satki..:*: