• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uglyloser's Words of Wisdom

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Director ICA, Please investigate all officers under your charge for possible corruption. You can bring in the CPIB if u detect anything amiss!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Disturbing to know there r people practising black magic in Singapore

I appeal to the directors of ISD & CPIB to smash all criminal, subversive & corruption in Singapore. The rot has began long ago. It is up to you, men vested with great power, to cleanse the wound with Dettol & apply antiseptic cream to the wound. Then cover it with a good quality water proof, stretchable plaster available from @ Watson's, Guardian, Unity, etc.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Car windows were smashed" says some big shot even in the face of Video evidence

I appeal to the directors of ISD & CPIB to smash all criminal, subversive & corruption in Singapore. The rot has began long ago. It is up to you, men vested with great power, to cleanse the wound with Dettol & apply antiseptic cream to the wound. Then cover it with a good quality water proof, stretchable plaster available from @ Watson's, Guardian, Unity, etc.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MH370 - PAP IBs quick to shift blame to MAS and KLIA

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore ranked no 3 in use of sophisticated computer technology

_42738907_singapore_tech203b.jpg

US 'no longer technology king'

The US has lost its position as the world's primary engine of technology innovation, according to a report by the World Economic Forum.
The US is now ranked seventh in the body's league table measuring the impact of technology on the development of nations.

A deterioration of the political and regulatory environment in the US prompted the fall, the report said.

The top spot went for the first time to Denmark, followed by Sweden.

Innovation

Countries were judged on the integration of technology in business, the infrastructure available, government policy favourable for fostering a culture of innovation and progress and leadership in promoting the usage of the latest information technology tools.

The Networked Readiness Index, the sixth of its kind published by the World Economic Forum with Insead, the Paris-based business school, scrutinised progress in 122 economies worldwide.

Despite losing its top position, the US still maintained a strong focus on innovation, driven by one of the world's best tertiary education systems and its high degree of co-operation with industry, the report said.

NETWORKED READINESS INDEX RANKINGS 2006 (2005)
1: Denmark (3)
2: Sweden (8)
3: Singapore (2)
4: Finland (5)
5: Switzerland (9)
6: Netherlands (12)
7: US (1)
8: Iceland (4)
9: UK (10)
10: Norway (13)
Source: WEF
The country's efficient market environment, conducive to the availability of venture capital, and the sophistication of financial markets, was also given recognition.

Nordic crown

Denmark is now regarded as the world leader in technological advancement, with its Nordic neighbours Sweden, Finland and Norway claiming second, fourth and 10th place respectively.

"Denmark, in particular, has benefited from the very effective government e-leadership, reflected in early liberalisation of the telecommunications sector, a first-rate regulatory environment and large availability of e-government services," said Irene Mia, senior economist at World Economic Forum.

European countries to make the top 20 included Switzerland in fifth place, the Netherlands, one of the most improved in sixth, the UK (nine), Germany (16), Austria (17) and Estonia (20).

While countries from Asia and the Pacific continued to progress, the powerhouse economies of China and India both showed a downward trend.

India was four positions down on last year to 44th, suffering from weak infrastructure and a very low level of individual usage of personal computers and the internet.

China was knocked to 59th place, nine positions down, with information technology uptake in Chinese firms lagging.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "Car windows were smashed" says some big shot even in the face of Video evidence

Who is in charge of the directors of CPIB and ISD? WHo do they report to ultimately? Why don't u just go to the source, Gay Loong? Easier right?

Bro, this highly dangerous mission should be led by u. I vote for u to be the commanding officer leading yr platoon of fearless SAF soldiers to the achieve the stated mission objective. :wink: u r the MAN!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is it even logical to think that the PAP will praise the WP?

PAP and WP should both assume both roles:driver, co-driver. This is to prevent any side from turning rogue. I highly recommend Dr Koh Poh Koon. As a trained a colorectal surgeon, he should be able to detect any abnormalities in the anus of WP. :wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Goh Meng Seng on MH370

Goh Meng Seng should be called up by the ISD for a formal interview for inciting religious tensions.

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 500 SPF officers and 5 hours to find an intruder in TINY sinkapore

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

KE5UDHP.jpg

The RSAF man scanning the terrain for plane debris with his binoculars is so handsome and attractive. :wink:

papsmearer, chononfi, da dick, here yr dream guy u have been waiting for... :wink:

Use of lethal force is authorised..Fire @ will!!!!!!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

I practice white magic @ home

I have a pair of these fearsome lions in front of my flat's maindoor. :wink:

lions.jpg

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at all the Goondu who attend Kong Hee Fatt Choy congregation they all
got black magic by Ah Hee ... and donating millions into his pocket!!

Hope he will enjoy his long stay at Changi villa, his accomplice wife should
be holidaying in another villa next to Changi Moon Cresscent!

2 Thessalonians 1
New International Version (NIV)

Thanksgiving and Prayer

3 We ought always to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love all of you have for one another is increasing. 4 Therefore, among God’s churches we boast about your perseverance and faith in all the persecutions and trials you are enduring.

5 All this is evidence that God’s judgment is right, and as a result you will be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are suffering. 6 God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you 7 and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. 8 He will punish those who do not know God and do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. 9 They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might 10 on the day he comes to be glorified in his holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed. This includes you, because you believed our testimony to you.

11 With this in mind, we constantly pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling, and that by his power he may bring to fruition your every desire for goodness and your every deed prompted by faith. 12 We pray this so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.[c]

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say sinkie men r wimps in general

no wonder our local gals see us no up, choosing men from other countries. I know of an ah tiong, very skinny type still can get hot sinkie gals. because he is very good at talking big, boasting.. all falsehoods. but our local gals took the bait and allowed themselves to be fucked hard by him. free sex every night. he boasted to me. he was an ex colleague @ sportslink. he was really good @ using smartphone apps to xian the stupid local girls...:wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Watches available at this shop @ good value for money

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_G7vLunZ9D...UE/UGcaN8PyYSM/s1600/Copy+of+Watsons+card.jpgCopy+of+Watsons+card.jpg

sbf bros & sister.. Watson having lots of great promos on all these uber items. Go there to have a look. i confirm u will find lotsa stuff u like. moreover, the prices r unbelievably cheap. i bought alcohol swabs, dettol antiseptic cream, plasters, etc. i also bought the oral b electric toothbrush.. my hand injured, hard to brush my teeth using the manual way. Now I found that electric toothbrush rulez the manual one any time. my teeth was much cleaner than last time. I also bought a vicks inhaler for my nostrils.. been down with cold for the past week.

Runny nose, persist cough with phlegm, fever
Remember to subscribe to the watson card to enjoy amazing benefits. I just did a few days ago. And i love my watson card. seniors over 50 can also apply for the guardian card. this card is issue by guardian. Spead the word, enjoy!

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
highly paid judge 吃太饱了

these legal fat cats do not know the sufferings of the average Singaporean. During lunch break they would stroll over to Chinatown Point, enjoying the more expensive, premium grade goods offered by Uniqlo, nTuc, toast box, mac, bata, osim..

Then @ 5 pm, ensconced in their luxury euro cars, they make their way back to these million dollar freehold condo aka paradise on earth.. take a shower in bathroom suites a peasant can only dream of.

later they would have pas making reservation @ crystal jade, morton for them to feast on the best quality food.

no wonder so many female legal officers have incredibly smooth, fair skin.

we peasants r suffering, in great misery.

do u know? do u even care?

r u a wee shu min? get out of my uncaring elite fark face?:(:mad:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ciggy price reduced

Bad news for sellers of contraband cigs. Their business increased 20% when price was increased.
ohh bro.... i noe this too. i was thinking maybe, just maybe some shopkeepers want to pay back to society after making it rich in sg society... :wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How can a 300 Tonne Aircraft Disappear in this Day and Age?

i suspect some satanic followers pretending to be muslims casted a powerful fireball spell that consumed the plane without leaving a trace..:wink:

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 500 SPF officers and 5 hours to find an intruder in TINY sinkapore

Wonder what other screw up from the Home Team for this week.
the devil is very active these days.. maybe rape of a student or murderer.. think crime enactments.. the same crimes get repeated over the years.. think adrian lim, the evil wizard who murdered & raped...

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: highly paid judge 吃太饱了

one senior superscaled civil servant once remarked. there is simply too much on my plate.

lky backed garmen kept feeding him and loaded him with too much until he complain.
yeah if u happen to know any female legal officer who is chao keng due to the many many goodies lavished on them, tell them matthew gives them this greeting:oIo: