• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Tenchi

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

Why not just ignore him? He's just a cretin troll who frequents the HWZ forum, uses a ghastly theme for his browser and uses Windows 8. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

Fisting is a disgusting practice . . . . . tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

mon sun so hot nothing to see. why scare. fight lah. i beedeo down and post at stomp.com tml both of you will be famous.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this fuglyloser really shld fuck back to his Eat Shit man woman forum :oIo:

fuckoff-spaghettios.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Papsmearer should count himself lucky.. At least this Ugly loser wanted to meet him at some cyber cafe..

I remember last week in one of his posts, Ugly Loser challenged Tonychat to meet him inside an MRT station toilet.. :eek::biggrin::biggrin::eek:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is Fugly Loser's post to me, want to challenge me to fist fight at Lucky Chinatown Tenchi. How? I so scared............I might pee on him. LOL. This asshole is too retarded for words. It will be easy to identify him. He will be the one sitting in the corner with the down syndrome, and drooling out of the corner of his mouth. As a rule, I don't whack mentally handicapped people. Its bad karma. But I will tell you how stupid he is. He expects me to meet him there for a fist fight. Which bro here thinks I will bring just my fist, and not my knife? Or my baton. Or my Baseball bat? Or 5 tough mothers? What a retard.

u can't defeat me in a fist fight. I challenge u to a one on one fight. u can meet me at lucky chinatown tenchi. name the time lioser! i will make sure u knee down to me publicly and beg for mercy from me!

did he pm you a hero declaration form aka ying xiong qing tie ? :biggrin:

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did they both turn up?

Papsmearer should count himself lucky.. At least this Ugly loser wanted to meet him at some cyber cafe..

I remember last week in one of his posts, Ugly Loser challenged Tonychat to meet him inside an MRT station toilet.. :eek::biggrin::biggrin::eek:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think IMH staff will soon bring this Ugly Loser back to his rightful home..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did they both turn up?

Tonychat declined the offer as he was busy inside his bedroom planning for his next anti PAP protest..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Got 'plate' for this? Fight taking place and winner?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fisting is a disgusting practice . . . . . tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk

fisting song lah.cos angoh enjoy that such much so there was a threesome outside the sub court recently.

Last edited:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

All that anyone needs to do in order to defeat bastard uglyloser ........ is to pull down his pants to reveal his towgay-sized micro-penis.

And uglyloser will languish in ignominy, cursing his fucked up genes for the rest of his pitiful life.

This fuglyloser dumbfuck is now showing himself as a fake Christian which is the worst kind of humanoid slime to exist on earth. Look at his earlier post and see what I mean....

hey bro in Christ. Thanks for yr clarification. I mean i would be participating in an sinful act of adultery, i.e. being an accessory to this transgression. I will definitely pass!

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

TS IS A LOSER. Challeging fight is an act of cowardice.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

both can bring knuckle duster n hatchet 2 cul-d-sac n settle ...

nickseth666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muay Thai challenge to retarded gay dog and spastic maggot uglyloser!

Matthew Lee is actually just one retarded gay dog with a body of a spastic maggot conceived by a chunk of human waste floating amid the waterline of a unflushed public toilet. For far too long , his non stop gibberish have been disrupting the good forummers of this forum. :mad:

I hereby challenge Matthew Lee to a fight in the ring.

I will crush him like a cockroach in the ring....yes it's true..When I am done with him, he will be eating through a tube for the rest of his life.

I am trained in Muay Thai and will have no problem tearing this spastic maggot limb from limb :mad:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Muay Thai challenge to retarded gay dog and spastic maggot uglyloser!

Matthew Lee is actually just one retarded gay dog with a body of a spastic maggot conceived by a chunk of human waste floating amid the waterline of a unflushed public toilet. For far too long , his non stop gibberish have been disrupting the good forummers of this forum. :mad:

I hereby challenge Matthew Lee to a fight in the ring.

I will crush him like a cockroach in the ring....yes it's true..When I am done with him, he will be eating through a tube for the rest of his life.

I am trained in Muay Thai and will have no problem tearing this spastic maggot limb from limb :mad:
No need use muay thai lah. Just a can of baygon spray can gai guat maggot liaoz.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

where is tonychat?

Probably one of the passengers on that flight?

Tonychat declined the offer as he was busy inside his bedroom planning for his next anti PAP protest..