• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Tenchi

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is Fugly Loser's post to me, want to challenge me to fist fight at Lucky Chinatown Tenchi. How? I so scared............I might pee on him. LOL. This asshole is too retarded for words. It will be easy to identify him. He will be the one sitting in the corner with the down syndrome, and drooling out of the corner of his mouth. As a rule, I don't whack mentally handicapped people. Its bad karma. But I will tell you how stupid he is. He expects me to meet him there for a fist fight. Which bro here thinks I will bring just my fist, and not my knife? Or my baton. Or my Baseball bat? Or 5 tough mothers? What a retard.

u can't defeat me in a fist fight. I challenge u to a one on one fight. u can meet me at lucky chinatown tenchi. name the time lioser! i will make sure u knee down to me publicly and beg for mercy from me!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

this is an online harrassment.
i suggest you to file police report

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bros, I very scared. Uglyloser want to challenge me to fist fight in Chinatown Te

Those who can really fight will never challenge others to fight them. Only those insecure bo liao assholes or half-fark MMA practitioners will do that.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All that anyone needs to do in order to defeat bastard uglyloser ........ is to pull down his pants to reveal his towgay-sized micro-penis.

And uglyloser will languish in ignominy, cursing his fucked up genes for the rest of his pitiful life.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those who can really fight will never challenge others to fight them. Only those insecure bo liao assholes or half-fark MMA practitioners will do that.

how dare you talk about our esteemed leeder like that! Aren't you afraid of his feather duster?:eek:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if they can confirm the place, date and time of duel. i can do a live broadcast for the forum. :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His intention is war?

[video=youtube;S7QDcfx32Q4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7QDcfx32Q4[/video]

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

his style is same as Lee Kuan Yew, challenge people to fight

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't waste time on him.

Anytime he writes something or post, we all do this simple gesture :kma::kma: to him and not write back anything. Slient is a good killer.

this is an online harrassment.
i suggest you to file police report

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

another gangster warning below
u got considered joining mediacorp or not? good pay leh.. rather than u doing all these evil deed stirring trouble among citizens and hardworking FWs in sg... come down to TENCHI u phua chee bye chao ah qua i kan yr lao bu and yr wife in one chiong nite also can! :oIo:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

err, what is tenchi ...is this a parlour with tenchi-byes :confused: i is like ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This is Fugly Loser's post to me, want to challenge me to fist fight at Lucky Chinatown Tenchi. How? I so scared............I might pee on him. LOL.

You're dead meat. Make sure your life insurance is in order.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tenchi is a ahbeng internet cafe.
Internet and laptop is so cheap and we have morons who go to internet cafe? alamak

Tenchi Digital Lifestyle Internet Café

211 New Bridge Road, Lucky Chinatown #B1-06-11, Singapore 059432

w: www.tenchi.com.sg
t: +65-6224-7236

BamBi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Internet and laptop is so cheap and we have morons who go to internet cafe? alamak

initially I thought uglyloser wanted to meet papsmearer at some Chinatown 田雞 stall. :p

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

who! now he makes the café famous, free advertising.

you think he owns it?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

oic, thks for the info...I'd rather go to a comm club and learn the rudiments of the internet, no ahbengs but mebbe got some nice laukwaybus:p

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is Fugly Loser's post to me, want to challenge me to fist fight at Lucky Chinatown Tenchi. How? I so scared............I might pee on him. LOL. This asshole is too retarded for words. It will be easy to identify him. He will be the one sitting in the corner with the down syndrome, and drooling out of the corner of his mouth. As a rule, I don't whack mentally handicapped people. Its bad karma. But I will tell you how stupid he is. He expects me to meet him there for a fist fight. Which bro here thinks I will bring just my fist, and not my knife? Or my baton. Or my Baseball bat? Or 5 tough mothers? What a retard.

u can't defeat me in a fist fight. I challenge u to a one on one fight. u can meet me at lucky chinatown tenchi. name the time lioser! i will make sure u knee down to me publicly and beg for mercy from me!

where is the evidence? Or you are just paranoid?

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a retard.

He went full retard... he should not have gone full retard...
68a685255348097e81a4460393f7c18743fe72cb83482906300d539d7e92e5e1.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how dare you talk about our esteemed leeder like that! Aren't you afraid of his feather duster?:eek:

"Because my posture, my response has been such that nobody doubts that if you take me on, I will put on knuckle-dusters and catch you in a cul de sac...Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try."

~ Lee Kuan Yew

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

lan center? 1 v 1 counterstrike?? :biggrin: