• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Re: MALAYSIAN Airlines flight en route to China is missing.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Resorting to blasphemy with your cheap shots again tsk tsk.
So does that mean the Christians in mid East and indonesia worship Satan?
Hmm maybe you best go back to speaking in tongues ... s habu dada boohoo?

Muhammad copied the Qur'an from the bible and change it to suit his needs. Muhammad is one badass muddefacker if you read about his history. He is evil. Anything evil is from Satan. Have you heard of Christian bombers? Anything invented by an evil man is definitely no good.

wake up brother, dun blind blind follow without asking questions. If you find out the truth, the truth will seek you.

Last edited:

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes its real..and in Christianity we have more powderful coz we have three gods..the son is god the father is god and the holy spirit is also god..ive been saying this for a long time.Only the Hindus can be more powderful cos they got more than 3..the lord ganesh the lord shiva krishna etc etc In Islam only got one.

a39t8rI4

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faithfulness and perseverance
For reading & meditation -- Luke 8:4-15
"... those ... who hear the word ... and by perseverance produce a crop." (v.15)

trivelles

Fellows i suppose i should add some reasonable words. We must be quite on the Preachers, good people, the holy books and the holy places. We must not say any hateful words about the Prophets and their books in what so ever means. Every human has decency, truth and self respect. We should pay respects to other religions and in return they would give ours. It is my humble request not to comments consisted of hateful words like wise.

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fellows i suppose i should add some reasonable words. We must be quite on the Preachers, good people, the holy books and the holy places. We must not say any hateful words about the Prophets and their books in what so ever means. Every human has decency, truth and self respect. We should pay respects to other religions and in return they would give ours. It is my humble request not to comments consisted of hateful words like wise.

I hear you brother.
Just like when we are in other countries we respect the culture and traditions of the peoples we visit so too we should respect others beliefs and their right to do so. Oh and don't worry about others we do what we can with our own selves and our families.
Peace

trivelles

I am thankful to you Kinanna on considering my request. Actually we should bound ourselves within some boundaries. If you start criticizing other beliefs then we are also providing them an open hole to criticize ours. If we say something odd or abuse about others beliefs it might be a huge chance that they would definitely abuse our religion and hence it leads to war between religions.