• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheap makan in Johor

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teck Sing - their specialty is paper wrapped chicken.

Restaurant Teck Sing
3 & 5, Jalan Sutera Satu,
Taman Sentosa, Johor Bahru

aezHiNr.png

magical

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
三楼 seafood the salted egg crab damn good. Price wise, not too bad. Sentosa area very ex especially if you are singaporean. Breakfast I normally head to Johor jaya, Saturdays and Sundays damn crowded. Sometimes I go taman Molek after golfing at ponderosa country club, nasi lemak and kopi is cheap and good. Ah soon bak kut tey is overpriced and I don't really find it nice. I avoid Sentosa and holiday plaza area, food not so fantastic and ex.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
三楼 seafood the salted egg crab damn good. Price wise, not too bad. Sentosa area very ex especially if you are singaporean. Breakfast I normally head to Johor jaya, Saturdays and Sundays damn crowded. Sometimes I go taman Molek after golfing at ponderosa country club, nasi lemak and kopi is cheap and good. Ah soon bak kut tey is overpriced and I don't really find it nice. I avoid Sentosa and holiday plaza area, food not so fantastic and ex.
Go premas jaya area la. Good cheap and nice.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
For people who do not drive, the nearest and most convenient place to have good food would be Meldrum Walk. The stingray is good and so is the sambal chili petas.

IMG_1201.JPG

Johnny88

Hey!
You can find cheap makan everywhere in Johor, just like anywhere outside of Singapore :smile:
There's a big food court at the market- there are plenty of food stalls, you can get full for 5 ringgit.

Johnny