• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what happens when you ban ah neh from drinking at Little India .....

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did this two guys end up sprawled out on top of each other on the MRT?
Posted on 03 March 2014 | 17,877 views | 29 comments

trainmain.jpg

These two men were spotted sleeping in an amusing manner on the MRT at about 11pm on Sat (Mar 1).

Stompers M and G both sent photos of the unusual sight to Stomp.

The picture sent by M shows one man sprawled out across a priority seat, while another had his legs on top of the first man.

The picture sent in by G shows one man sprawled across the seats, while another was on the floor.

train2gallery.jpg

M stated that one individual had his hand in his pants, and wondered why Transcom had not done anything about the situation.

G elaborates:

"We suspect that they were drunk. I took the train was taken from Raffles Place and I saw them already inside in this condition, at around 11pm."

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its great they feel at home at public places in Xinjiapo!

So comfortable in public transports!! Where's da crowd?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The train is so empty. WTF is this really singapore? How is that possible?

Honestly around 11pm cannot be the last train. WTF it's so empty. It's so fucking empty you can just fall dead asleep with peace and quiet.