• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Killed Lionheart ???

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The last stab was from JW5.

Lionheart still had more than 2000 reputation points.

Now lionheart is minus 55 and he is under moderation.

There is no indication in the Reputation System to show HOW LIONHEART HAD BLED TO DEATH.THERE WAS
NO FURTHER ZAPS . HE DID NOT POST FOR SOME TIME.

WHO COULD HAVE THE POWER TO KILL LIONHEART ??? MORE THAN 2000 REPUTATION POINTS GONE!!!!

What is happening here???

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very soon, ilovesingapore will be gone too...

all his 3333 points hold no water at all...

what is happening here???

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If there are no wars, this forum is dead.

If there are no conflicts, this forum is dead.

If there are no enemies, this forum is dead.

If there is no death, this forum is dead.

So let us have more deaths, more wars, more conflicts and more enemies and claw at each other.

That's the way to keep this forum going.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sud hv informed me earlier bef it happens, so I can dump all my Lionheart stocks. Now, all worthless.

Did he pay his monthly subscription protection money to Leongsam?

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you will see the whole range of motherfuckers coming to this thread to show their true colours....

just wait and see.one by one, they will crawl out of their septic tanks and show their motherfucking skill.....phui all of them!

another gang war start liao!!! cbbins all!!!

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another gang war start liao!!! cbbins all!!!

jack-nicholson-o.gif