• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 Mar 14: MRT Line Down - Emergency button is activated at Kallang Station

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 09:12 AM<!-- start: postbit_posturl -->
posted_1.gif
<!-- end: postbit_posturl -->
reiko <!-- start: postbit_offline -->
newthread.php
<!-- end: postbit_offline -->
Elite Member
<!-- start: postbit_avatar --> <!-- end: postbit_avatar -->
<!-- start: postbit_author_user -->Posts: 3,147 <!-- start: postbit_reputation -->
Reputation: 17 <!-- end: postbit_reputation --><!-- end: postbit_author_user -->
"@STcom: [EWL]: Emergency button is activated at Kallang. Expect delay from Kallang towards Joo Koon, says @SMRT_Singapore"
<!-- start: postbit_signature -->
I love twitter!

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wahahahaha.... We should protest against the mrt by hitting the emergency button daily.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
KPI of SMRT =More breakdowns mean better service.
Desmond Kwek will be getting more performance bonuses!
Uniquely Singapore !

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I see preverts on the MRT.. Becoz the MRT is so crowded, I am forced to be in close proximity with them. Sometimes my crotch is almost touching their butts. I feel so disgusted and feel very hot. Almost on fire. :wink:

I swear I could have hit the red emergency button!

But I restrain myself. Sigh.. Who knows my pain?

:*:

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I see preverts on the MRT.. Becoz the MRT is so crowded, I am forced to be in close proximity with them. Sometimes my crotch is almost touching their butts. I feel so disgusted and feel very hot. Almost on fire. :wink:

I swear I could have hit the red emergency button!

But I restrain myself. Sigh.. Who knows my pain?

:*:

i feel the same way as you. trains are so freaking crowded and smelly with a mix of ahtiongs and the ahnehs smell. weekends are the worst. pinoys join in. just want to smack their faces