• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh FT Security Guard invited to be citizen.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how come FT Security guards can also get the so called coveted Sinkie passport which purportedly needs millions of $$$$ to get hold of?

http://therealsingapore.com/content/i-told-new-citizen-he-deserved-it
Had an ex-colleague who was from India. His whole family, mum, dad, sister and himself were offered citizenship by this prostitute party. Only he took it up, the rest took up PR status.

This chap then went on to serve 2 years NS and became a new citizen – after that, because of his education level, he was only qualified to become an AETOS security guard. At the time he was 25 years old. His dad continued to work overseas, his mum shuttled up and down, his sister became an educator.

He lamented that he had not gotten further career-wise than where he was today and contemplated jumping ship and returning to India, complaining to his family members he was getting nowhere. His dad told him, since you chose to become a new citizen, ask your new government to take care of you, why complain to us? – of course, he’s still stuck here, and told me he absolutely regretted giving up his former status.

I told him since he is now a citizen, he was no longer a ‘sought after’ commodity. He is now a third-class pariah like the rest of us Singaporeans, his market value is now zero. He will be passed over for any better jobs in favor of a foreigner. Be prepared to retire as a security guard. On top of this he has reservist to do until he is 40 years old.

I told him he deserved it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Silly Ah Neh. He should have known that a pink IC is actually a downgrade from the blue IC. :rolleyes:

A pink IC offers no substantial benefits over a blue IC.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how come FT Security guards can also get the so called coveted Sinkie passport which purportedly needs millions of $$$$ to get hold of?

Had an ex-colleague who was from India. His whole family, mum, dad, sister and himself were offered citizenship by this prostitute party. Only he took it up, the rest took up PR status.

This chap then went on to serve 2 years NS and became a new citizen – after that, because of his education level, he was only qualified to become an AETOS security guard. At the time he was 25 years old. His dad continued to work overseas, his mum shuttled up and down, his sister became an educator.

He lamented that he had not gotten further career-wise than where he was today and contemplated jumping ship and returning to India, complaining to his family members he was getting nowhere. His dad told him, since you chose to become a new citizen, ask your new government to take care of you, why complain to us? – of course, he’s still stuck here, and told me he absolutely regretted giving up his former status.

I told him since he is now a citizen, he was no longer a ‘sought after’ commodity. He is now a third-class pariah like the rest of us Singaporeans, his market value is now zero. He will be passed over for any better jobs in favor of a foreigner. Be prepared to retire as a security guard. On top of this he has reservist to do until he is 40 years old.

lol. nice story bro. but it's most likely his family was rich(or have business here) before he even found a job or served NS here. otherwise i doubt gahmen easily give away PR like in the "good old days"(60s/70s) when anyhow give PR to matlaysian bapoks like tonychat!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah lan eh!!! This one is good. A FTsh thought he would climb ladder to become CEO in sinkie land by taking up shitizen but ended up like shit like all locals.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XdDiLQvUIo8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow..being a security guard is a national honour..need to make him a citizen..wahahhahahaha..pink IC is shit!!! what a sinkie disgrace!!!!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silly Ah Neh. He should have known that a pink IC is actually a downgrade from the blue IC. :rolleyes:

A pink IC offers no substantial benefits over a blue IC.

Saw an ah tiong holding a red SG passport in an airport in China years ago with his family. He was proud to wave his red passport to show he is a SG shitizen although his accent of China was unmistakeable. He is probably like many new shitizens here who are unable to sing our national anthem, which is a beautiful song. How can you be a shitizen and yet unable to sing the national anthem?

CopyCat

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said and I liked this part. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pink IC is slave status, marks you as slave like Star of David.

It is also like how some superstitious people in ancient times made their menstruating women wear differently coloured clothes, to mark them as unclean and separate from the rest of the village.

This is the mark of your filth and subservience:

Batman%20son%20of%20Suparman%20SIngapore.jpg

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Neh can always return to India and revert. What's so difficult? Same with Pinoys and other nationals.