• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Am I Being Zapped to -ve for Supporting PAP?!?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tell me about it..i always bash PAP and people keep upping my points till sky high..

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im in sammyboy purgatory now

and unable to marvel at the majesty of Lord Sam Leong. Can some powerful angel or Lord Sam Leong please deliver me to salvation? Thank you:(

vnhhinjb

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Im in sammyboy purgatory now

If you are ugly and a loser then why care about your points?

and unable to marvel at the majesty of Lord Sam Leong. Can some powerful angel or Lord Sam Leong please deliver me to salvation? Thank you:(

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. ts, if you may bend forward.
2. some kind souls here may offer you something useful:biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must have a balance view and not just blatant support of PAP. Be objective and if you have to take it with a pinch of salt take it you wont be zapped shit.

PAP where got good? If they are good my mother wont warn me not to say anything about PAP when I was outside. And this was when I was young. Now I know what she meant when you realized that PA members are PAP dogs and they are the ears.

Will you support CPF@55 where PAP cheong your money and today refuse to honour their contract to return your CPF fully at 55. When they started taking 25% of your monthly pay they signed a legal contract with you in the early 70s. This is like an insurance policy. If AIA insurance company suka suka changed they will get shit and class action, don't they? But in CPF you cant do much unless do the "Little India riot" will shake them up, agree?

And his is what LKY meant when he says this, indicating what he knew every voters are doing:

“I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn’t be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn’t be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters – who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.”
- Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, Straits Times, 20 April 1987

This is ridiculous! I don't even curse or swear. I just support PAP and I am being zapped to -ve!

:mad:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stupid Chee Bye Leong allowing one Chee Bye Kia to spam the whole forum with multiple clones. :oIo::kma:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid Chee Bye Leong allowing one Chee Bye Kia to spam the whole forum with multiple clones. :oIo::kma:

haha. pay him money to create more clones to up your points and zap more people lah!!! comprain so much for wot? take ACTION!!!!