• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HK hairy abalone is still up for grabs!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fri, 28 Feb 2014
Lollipop

Cecilia Cheung talks about life in S'pore - which she loves more every day

24059.jpg

Wait a minute, is that really Cecilia Cheung?

It has been nearly four months since Cecilia Cheung moved to Singapore, and the
former actress shares bits of her life here in an exclusive interview with local website
Five Stars And A Moon.

According to a report on Lianhe Wanbao, the 33-year-old is now a full-time
housewife. Not only does she prepare breakfast for her two sons, Lucas and Quintas,
she also sends them to school personally.

Despite having faded out of the entertainment scene after starring in three movies in
2012, it is understood that Cecilia is still signed with New Asia Entertainment Group
(AEG). She revealed that she would only make a comeback with the right script.

Lucas, 6, and Quintus, 3, started schooling in Singapore last month, at Stamford
American International School in Upper Serangoon Road, and not at Canadian
International School as Hong Kong media had reported earlier.

Cecilia said, "I ​get up at 5.30am, prepare breakfast for the children, send them to
school, take them to lunch, check their homework, do housework and do what
mothers do."

"This is how life's like currently, until I can sort out the issues with my maids' work
permits. But I have no complaints, and am enjoying life."

Cecilia has also made a new group of friends in Singapore, who have taken very
good care of her. She added, "Even my sons have made new friends. I like life here
more everyday."

When asked if she would be making movies and endorsing products again, Cecilia
responded, "I am doing voluntary work and helping out at welfare organisation
Willing Hearts. The volunteers and I help the elderly folks, and I have fallen in love
with everyone there. But of course, with the right script, I would (return to the big
screen)."

Cecilia has been linked to Singapore-based British engineer Leo, who is reportedly
four to five years younger than her. However, when questioned about the
relationship, Cecilia said that it 'did not exist' and later added that interested men are
more than welcome to pursue her.

Go to Lollipop for more stories.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fri, 28 Feb 2014
Lollipop

Cecilia Cheung talks about life in S'pore - which she loves more every day

24059.jpg

Wait a minute, is that really Cecilia Cheung?

It has been nearly four months since Cecilia Cheung moved to Singapore, and the
former actress shares bits of her life here in an exclusive interview with local website
Five Stars And A Moon.

When asked if she would be making movies and endorsing products again, Cecilia
responded, "I am doing voluntary work and helping out at welfare organisation
Willing Hearts. The volunteers and I help the elderly folks, and I have fallen in love
with everyone there. But of course, with the right script, I would (return to the big
screen)."

Cecilia has been linked to Singapore-based British engineer Leo, who is reportedly
four to five years younger than her. However, when questioned about the
relationship, Cecilia said that it 'did not exist' and later added that interested men are
more than welcome to pursue her.

Go to Lollipop for more stories.

Signing up as a volunteer now! :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She might be a trophy for some men but marrying her comes with alot of hairy baggage..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She might be a trophy for some men but marrying her comes with alot of hairy baggage..

Surely Indian girls are much hairier. Some of them have a carpet layer of body hair on their back. You can see its full hairy glory when they wear a back-revealing dress.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot already lah. For Woman, once you are past 30......value starts depreciating massively. These females think they can be like men. Unfortunately biological evolution has a different answer for them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot already lah. For Woman, once you are past 30......value starts depreciating massively. These females think they can be like men. Unfortunately biological evolution has a different answer for them.

It doesn't matter how much she depreciates in value. You're not keeping her or bringing her home to meet your parents.

Have sex with her and then dump her.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely Indian girls are much hairier. Some of them have a carpet layer of body hair on their back. You can see its full hairy glory when they wear a back-revealing dress.

You like hairy 'things'.....the zoo has plenty of them!!