• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY to his son...LHL..

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

This quote by the father...full of wisdom and yet the son chooses to look the other way...

Quote: " To build a country, you need passion. If you just do your sums ---
plus, minuses, credit, debit ---you are a washout." ---PM Lee kuan Yew.... St. Times 21 August 1989.

So can PM LHL just stop churning numbers.....GDP growth and the 6.9 million numbers, 6 more Billionaires, etc..etc.

After this, can our PM move away from these hypes and look at the finer and inner human qualities . character,compassion, empathy and passion. And no more figures and bigger figures .

We want Singapore to be a kinder and happier place for us and our future generations.

We do not want a 6.9 million soulless Singaporeans on this planet.

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Man :

Washout !:mad:

Loong :

Oi .... you so clever, I hand back to you lah !:mad: I rather be at Cordoba, sipping my sparkling white sangria with the Spanish tarts !:p:p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Man :

Washout !:mad:

Loong :

Oi .... you so clever, I hand back to you lah !:mad: I rather be at Cordoba, sipping my sparkling white sangria with the Spanish tarts !:p:p
ah equalisation: chivas atau heineken la! ... u bodoh! ... :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all forgot their original professions: LKY was a lawyer and LHL was a mathematician.

Therefore, the father will continue with his word games, while the son will continue to play with numbers. :cool:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farking pinky.if u cannot take the heat.don't pretend n be
A hypocrite.
Just fark off from the kitchen!

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We want Singapore to be a kinder and happier place for us and our future generations. We do not want a 6.9 million soulless Singaporeans on this planet.

Deduct the PRs squatting on this island and probably, the sinkies are now in the minority group. There are probably more FTsh without soul than sinkies with the love for this country.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vGf18thmsxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Let us help to fulfil old fart's wish in the next GE on his son's apology :biggrin:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EXnBNA5Sl_s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Man : Washout !:mad:

Loong :

Oi ... you so clever, I hand back to you lah !:mad: I rather spend my time frolicking at the scenic woods of Claybury with 2 dumb blondes !:p:p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Man : Washout !:mad:

Loong : Oi ... you so clever, I hand back to you lah !:mad: I rather spend my time frolicking at the scenic woods of Claybury with 2 dumb blondes !:p:p
ah equalisation: gud choice! ... like me spend my time frolicking @ h81 wif my 2 siow fei n siow tien ... :biggrin: