• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Man posed as caucasian to have sex with women

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mxJLLmq.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Chinese this is called 愿者上钩.

Many of these women who have dating profiles online are also hardcore SPGs and condemn other non-Caucasian races , especially Indians.

Here is one example. Say hello to Wendy Tan of Ang Mo Kio. :cool:

http://www.singaporelovelinks.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/93927

Member Overview
My real age is plus 5 yrs and I m doing this because I've been told i do not look ...my real age..and from most other's perspective..I'm witty, observant, enthusiast, bold, word keeper with elephant memory, crazy animal lover..esp for hamsters n cats..determined aka stubborn with a face that won't scare u.. NO INTEREST in SEPERATED or DIVORCED people..I am jus a simple girl looking for a clean slate and open to those never been married. NO INDIANS also..

Seeking
Handsome man who is NOT a jerk...So far..the more handsome, the bigger the jerk he is... Beautiful men i have seen a plenty..they hardly have any heart inside..Someone show me something new plz...zzz.. I get my heart broken by those who only go for the outer facade..and no wish to have that repeated time and again...I believe everyone is entitled to their own preference of who they wanna be with.. so i would jus come to the point.. Strictly Caucasian, Latinos and asian guys i would consider. No indians please. .There is gd reasons why i am freaked out by the number of weirdos showing me interest over here.. jus added another 52 to my block list :s

She has a second profile here:

https://www.singaporelovelinks.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/30115

Some day I wanna meet a guy who'd love me for who I am. furrythehamsterAtGeeMealComIsAlsoWhereUcanWriteMe I'm someone who knows how to care for my parents and also loves animals a lot. I am sentimental, witty, trustworthy and determined (aka stubborn) for things I wanna acheive..I like hammies but am no lemming. My belief is the basis of my interesting life.
.I have 2 cats which I play Mummy to.. Tango and Chacha were 2 abandoned kitties picked up from void deck...i think I've been quite good to my cute cats...:smile:

Seeking
Someone between the age of 28-43 who is either Chinese or Caucasian. Someone that has never been married and open to Christianity. A sporty companion would be great. Hope to know a trustworthy patient compassionate n loving guy..It'd be great if you love animals too. I would like a guy who means what he says and whose words can be counted upon..for that is how I live towards others around.

30115.jpg
30115.jpg

93927.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know what so great about Ang mo ?when I was in BKK see so many dirty n unkempt Ang mo
Begging for donations to go back home.
The myth about Ang mo tuakee should be exposed.
The facts are Ang mo maybe tuakee but soft like sotong.
Asian better smaller but solid rock hard !

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Chinese this is called 愿者上钩.

Many of these women who have dating profiles online are also hardcore SPGs and condemn other non-Caucasian races , especially Indians.

Here is one example. Say hello to Wendy Tan of Ang Mo Kio. :cool:

http://www.singaporelovelinks.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/93927

She has a second profile here:

https://www.singaporelovelinks.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/30115

30115.jpg
30115.jpg

93927.jpg

Many shit skins will be bragging how they are so desirable. In fact say in edmw i dunno why must be those shit skins themselves keep on praising themselves and quite a large number of chinese dogs too.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This proves once again what I've been saying all along... Ang Mohs are the best.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know what so great about Ang mo ?when I was in BKK see so many dirty n unkempt Ang mo

If that's the case, then Indian (South Asian) dicks, the smallest of the small, can be used to cut open diamonds when they're fully erect. :biggrin:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah, you can find ang mohs sleeping on side walks in sleeping bags in London. What so good about ang mohs? You can still see them manning rubbish trucks as well which were used years ago in SG. Go to London and see the real ang mohs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that's the case, then Indian (South Asian) dicks, the smallest of the small, can be used to cut open diamonds when they're fully erect. :biggrin:

Wrong it was reported that shit skins have the worst erections of all. Dick size doesn't mean the erection is harder or softer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, you can find ang mohs sleeping on side walks in sleeping bags in London. What so good about ang mohs? You can still see them manning rubbish trucks as well which were used years ago in SG. Go to London and see the real ang mohs.

Ang Moh tua kee and are man enough to satisfy a woman's needs.

Ang Moh are also more romantic and like to rubba rubba.

Ang Moh men are also less critical of a woman's looks.

A Sinkie or Asian woman also gain an instant boost in social status once she's hooked up with an Ang Moh. :wink:

Screen%20Shot%202013-11-28%20at%2012.27.29%20PM.png

notfat.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Erectile tumescence nothing to do with size lah. Ang mohs and Indians like to togo, so lembek.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
These gals are stupid. Even if wan to give nude photos, also give one without face lah. Then at least can claim not them mah.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope ah nehs are dravids. The ones that could probably pass off would be the extreme northern ones but they aren't pure either. They are mixed.

Southern Ah Nehs are Dravids.

The northern Ah Nehs are Aryan. They also have some Mongol blood as one of Genghis Khan's sons and his army conquered northern India, they should have fucked a few northern Ah Neh women and made a few babies. :biggrin: