• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Army can't even handle simple matter of stray dogs?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's amazing that for a relatively small matter of stray dogs, the camp commanders at Pasir Ris Camp had to call for help from the AVA and unashamedly, told the media that the "dogs were unpredictable and a persistent danger to camp staff, and that the AVA had been contacted when the camp felt helpless.

Wow, so our boys are trained to handle only predictable soldiers?
A bunch of stray dogs are a persistent danger to camp staff?

This is really serious - would not have believed this if the story had not appeared in a SPH product.

So, we have policemen untrained to control riots, soldiers who are untrained to handle unpredictable dogs.

Might as well convert them to boy scouts and girl guides. At least their slogan is BE PREPARED.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's amazing that for a relatively small matter of stray dogs, the camp commanders at Pasir Ris Camp had to call for help from the AVA and unashamedly, told the media that the "dogs were unpredictable and a persistent danger to camp staff, and that the AVA had been contacted when the camp felt helpless.

Wow, so our boys are trained to handle only predictable soldiers?
A bunch of stray dogs are a persistent danger to camp staff?

This is really serious - would not have believed this if the story had not appeared in a SPH product.

So, we have policemen untrained to control riots, soldiers who are untrained to handle unpredictable dogs.

Might as well convert them to boy scouts and girl guides. At least their slogan is BE PREPARED.

Do you honestly think NS is for training soldiers to defend the country? :rolleyes:

Do you honestly think that conscripts, being forced against their will to serve, would want to risk life and limb or risk getting rabies, even in peacetime?

And finally, do you honestly think that SAF commanders would risk their rice bowls by letting one of the stray dogs attack their boys. One complaint from Mindef or a MP, and he's fucked.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is easy for the army to capture the dogs but it is very difficult humanely and secretly with so many whistle blowers and overnight social media celebrity around.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the way the LTC was treating the dogs is known as caring, I can't imagine how the animals will be when they are been tortured by the SAF.

Just imagine, how he treats your SON!, who is in his hands for two to two & half years....we are so trusting!!

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said before, army are train for fighting a war, they are no train to handle stray dogs, if the use M-15, AR15 or worst use a tank or get F16 to bomb the stray dogs I don't know what will happen... AVA have trained department to handle stray dogs, so is correct to call in AVA...

Sigh... I think very soon, you guys will expect armies to create search engines like google, make mobile phone like apple or samsung...:rolleyes:

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i said before, army are train for fighting a war, they are no train to handle stray dogs, if the use m-15, ar15 or worst use a tank or get f16 to bomb the stray dogs i don't know what will happen... Ava have trained department to handle stray dogs, so is correct to call in ava...

Sigh... I think very soon, you guys will expect armies to create search engines like google, make mobile phone like apple or samsung...:rolleyes:

agree with you and ah sam.
Sporeans mode of thinking a bit salah! But yet they think they very smart!