• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan show talk about JACK NEO

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
They talk Jack Neo like so power!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/159Y2Bo0A34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet as a member of CHC, he will used God and Christianity to work his way on young girls again. Terrible immoral guy he is. Singaporeans should boycott all his low class movies.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet as a member of CHC, he will used God and Christianity to work his way on young girls again. Terrible immoral guy he is. Singaporeans should boycott all his low class movies.

I don"t know which co send me two complimentary tickets to see The Lion Man...I gave it away as I always find Jack to be a low class despicable character.

I do not want to watch his movies at all...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don"t know which co send me two complimentary tickets to see The Lion Man...I gave it away as I always find Jack to be a low class despicable character.

I do not want to watch his movies at all...

You should have torn up the tickets... now some other people will watch it.

I think that even if you genuinely like Jack Neo's crass movies that appeal to the lowest common denominator of Sinkie society, much of that comedic effect is gone now as Ah Nan had died.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should have torn up the tickets... now some other people will watch it.

I think that even if you genuinely like Jack Neo's crass movies that appeal to the lowest common denominator of Sinkie society, much of that comedic effect is gone now as Ah Nan had died.

Oh Yes... u are right..never tot of that...

Next time I will remember...

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Jack Neo is a farking womanizer farker who preaches family values
In his films.in short,he is a farking hypocrite .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Jack Neo is a farking womanizer farker who preaches family values
In his films.in short,he is a farking hypocrite .

Yes. Teeko Jack's vile behavior mirrors that of scum pappies.
A good example for comparison....
Marcus Chin who is his peer also had a much publicized affair....but love him or hate him, no one branded him a hypocrite.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
very smart DIRECTOR

when sian char bor, use KONG HEE FATT CHOY name

when affair being exposed, seek BOY GEORGE help, PUI

REALLY NO BALLS MAN

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah, a real disgraceful immoral scumbag who preyed on young girls to satisfy his lust. A real wolf in disguise. It is indeed unbelievable that he is still hanging around. When George Yeo got kicked out, teeko neo lost his power base.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

he already used it with the blessing of kong hee fatt choy.

HUAT AH!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes you reminded me to get Jack Neo's latest show free here:

http://isohunt.to/torrent_details/10432547/THE-LION-MEN-2014-DVDRip-XviD-Singapore

Still downloading fast on my fibre. I'd rather give money to the devil than support his shows :cool:

Even if its free you just wasted 1-2hrs of your life watching it....
Teeko Jack Neo personifies a vile pappy lackey dog....same level with another famous dog Lionel de Souza.....teeko Jack should cast Lionel de Dog in his next sorry exuse of movie.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One.thing is..if a high profile figure sucks up to.pap sure got.benefit one. If u go against pap..u will be hounded like no tomorrow. Old fart n his son r damn vengeful. No wonder till now. Heaven have not collected old fart yet...

Even if its free you just wasted 1-2hrs of your life watching it....
Teeko Jack Neo personifies a vile pappy lackey dog....same level with another famous dog Lionel de Souza.....teeko Jack should cast Lionel de Dog in his next sorry exuse of movie.