• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property News

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Potter only choose penthouse..impress SYTs. Pau chiak units and views.

Yes, but not penhouse, Choose those Pau Chiak units and some units inside dark dark one even got good view..:o
So need to read the floor plan, block model and surrounding plan very hard. :biggrin:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, but not penhouse, Choose those Pau Chiak units and some units inside dark dark one even got good view..:o
So need to read the floor plan, block model and surrounding plan very hard. :biggrin:

For me, I very particular is the location of the rubbish room and the lift shaft.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
lower floors sama sama noisy right ?

PM : High speed rail MoU to be signed soon. (No mention about RTS.)

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia is expected to sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Singapore for the development of a high-speed rail (HSR) linking both countries by the middle of 2016, says Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

“We expect to sign MoU in the middle of this year with Singapore,” Najib said of the proposed HSR link with Singapore.

In his keynote address at the 12th Invest Malaysia (IMKL2016) here on Tuesday, Najib said the development projects under the 11th Malaysia Plan would remain unaffected despite the Government having to revise its Budget and cut spending in response to the drop in crude oil prices.

He said the Government had structured the reduction in expenditure in such a way that it would not affect public service delivery.

“The HSR link to Singapore; the Pan Borneo Highway; the MRT and LRT; the Pengerang in Johor – they are all still going ahead... we need them,” Najib said, noting these projects would be part of Malaysia’s future.

“So it is clear that we have an economic plan, that it has worked, and that it is still working. It is a long-term plan that works for the benefit of Malaysians not just today, but tomorrow, and in the years and decades to come, “ he explained.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM : High speed rail MoU to be signed soon. (No mention about RTS.)

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia is expected to sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Singapore for the development of a high-speed rail (HSR) linking both countries by the middle of 2016, says Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

“We expect to sign MoU in the middle of this year with Singapore,” Najib said of the proposed HSR link with Singapore.

In his keynote address at the 12th Invest Malaysia (IMKL2016) here on Tuesday, Najib said the development projects under the 11th Malaysia Plan would remain unaffected despite the Government having to revise its Budget and cut spending in response to the drop in crude oil prices.

He said the Government had structured the reduction in expenditure in such a way that it would not affect public service delivery.

“The HSR link to Singapore; the Pan Borneo Highway; the MRT and LRT; the Pengerang in Johor – they are all still going ahead... we need them,” Najib said, noting these projects would be part of Malaysia’s future.

“So it is clear that we have an economic plan, that it has worked, and that it is still working. It is a long-term plan that works for the benefit of Malaysians not just today, but tomorrow, and in the years and decades to come, “ he explained.

Malaysia is smart, they know that stupid Singapore Govt import so many foreigners, who do not spend in Singapore actually contribute to Malaysia's economy, this is made worse when the foreigners now are able to go back to MY easily. Whatever GDP growth that foreigners help Singapore to grow is essentially remitted back or spent back into the country providing the manpower.

I have noticed that Johor has grown explosively and it coincides closely with the time when Singapore opened the flood gates for foreigners and since most Johoreans hardly spend in Singapore, all the money they earned in SG is spent in Johor and used to grow Johor, now Malaysian politicians want to use this strategy to spread the growth of the whole country with the HSR.

Whatever inflows in GDP growth into Singapore is seriously outflowed by all countries like Malaysia and Philippines and also siphoned by the PAP Govt, leaving nothing for the people who are getting poorer and poorer, all the economic growth contributed by foreigners is never enjoyed by 70% of the poor Sinkies.

With this announcement, more money will outflow into Malaysia as many Malaysians now would not even rent in Singapore.

Singaporeans will soon be dead in the water.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
sound carries in all direction(vibrations). if no barriers, then it will be noisy.

Rubber extrusions on windows need to be properly installed. many times the rubber all peeled off.
If can change to double glazing, better still.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is smart, they know that stupid Singapore Govt import so many foreigners, who do not spend in Singapore actually contribute to Malaysia's economy, this is made worse when the foreigners now are able to go back to MY easily. Whatever GDP growth that foreigners help Singapore to grow is essentially remitted back or spent back into the country providing the manpower.

I have noticed that Johor has grown explosively and it coincides closely with the time when Singapore opened the flood gates for foreigners and since most Johoreans hardly spend in Singapore, all the money they earned in SG is spent in Johor and used to grow Johor, now Malaysian politicians want to use this strategy to spread the growth of the whole country with the HSR.

Whatever inflows in GDP growth into Singapore is seriously outflowed by all countries like Malaysia and Philippines and also siphoned by the PAP Govt, leaving nothing for the people who are getting poorer and poorer, all the economic growth contributed by foreigners is never enjoyed by 70% of the poor Sinkies.

With this announcement, more money will outflow into Malaysia as many Malaysians now would not even rent in Singapore.

Singaporeans will soon be dead in the water.

They don't rent in SG means maybe they rent in JB? Wah....huat liao lor!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I meant was since noise will vibrate to all floors, including lower floors, why u only said dun buy mid/ high floors near highways...

v loud @ night. I say i will avoid those units without any barriers. So pick the units wisely.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
why avoid mid n highfloor when close to highway ? noise ?

You can go to skyloft in bukit indah and hear for yourself. One side of it faces the highway, it's a constant high level 'shhh...' sound. For some, it's a matter of getting used to. But not for me, cannot feel peace in your own home, that's how I feel.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
v loud @ night. I say i will avoid those units without any barriers. So pick the units wisely.

If there are no trees or buildings to block especially your building is like a sore thumb alone, the sound can be amplified in the middle of the night.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go to skyloft in bukit indah and hear for yourself. One side of it faces the highway, it's a constant high level 'shhh...' sound. For some, it's a matter of getting used to. But not for me, cannot feel peace in your own home, that's how I feel.

You mean kinda whistling sound...it is caused by strong wind getting into the gaps of the windows and sliding doors. All you need to do is to buy those narrow about 6mm width urethane sponge strips with double faced tapes and line it to the window casement. That should solve it.