• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property News

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why China seem so keen on MY ? something happening behind the scene ...?

Najib's father is the first Asia leader to recognise China as a sovereign nation when China open its doors in the 1970s. When President Xi visited Malaysia few years ago, among the first thing he did apart from the formal reception was to visit Tun Rahah, Najib's mother in her kampung in Pekan, Pahang. That is how close their relationships are.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why China seem so keen on MY ? something happening behind the scene ...?

If you watch those recent development within the last 12 months between China and MY you can easily see a certain pattern -

China bought several almost worthless assets from the troubled scandalous 1MDB at the most critical point in time when no one else wanted to get near or associated with it.(now you owe me a big favour)
China agreed to and had pumped in billions into the KLSE and bonds market to stabilize the financial and currency market due to massive exodus of foreign funds in 2015 (now you owe me another big favour)
China "kaypoh'' into the political scene by spoiling the Red Shirt's planned demo and possible unimaginable destruction to Chinatown.
Soon, the Chinese may even invest into the agriculture industry like pig farming, prawn/fish farming for the Chinese market consumption which they are already doing in Africa.
So, China's presence is now so prominent and even influential in the financial sector - reason is obvious, to counter US influence in MY.
Do you noticed that MY is very quiet on the South China Sea issue and played down the incident where Chinese fishing boats intruded into Malaysian waters?
Then soon, you'll see China has a hand in everything in MY.
The next thing will be "encouraging" thousands of Chinese citizens to work and live here.

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you watch those recent development within the last 12 months between China and MY you can easily see a certain pattern -

China bought several almost worthless assets from the troubled scandalous 1MDB at the most critical point in time when no one else wanted to get near or associated with it.(now you owe me a big favour)
China agreed to and had pumped in billions into the KLSE and bonds market to stabilize the financial and currency market due to massive exodus of foreign funds in 2015 (now you owe me another big favour)
China "kaypoh'' into the political scene by spoiling the Red Shirt's planned demo and possible unimaginable destruction to Chinatown.
Soon, the Chinese may even invest into the agriculture industry like pig farming, prawn/fish farming for the Chinese market consumption which they are already doing in Africa.
So, China's presence is now so prominent and even influential in the financial sector - reason is obvious, to counter US influence in MY.
Do you noticed that MY is very quiet on the South China Sea issue and played down the incident where Chinese fishing boats intruded into Malaysian waters?
The next thing will be "encouraging" thousands of Chinese citizens to work and live here.

As it is, practically "Made in China" is everywhere!

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lets hope what u said comes true, esp the part abt the Chinese living in MY ...but may not be politically doable since it will upset the racial balance n cause govt to lose votes.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as it bring money and investments into Malaysia, who cares. :smile:

Well, they did brought in money, lots of it, and investment too.
They are building a huge land bank in MY plus lots of investment and development - the Forest City islands, the Princess Cove reclamation, the TRX land in KL and the power plants acquired from 1MDB.......
China already "booked" a place in KL to develop the Bandar Malaysia and build the proposed HSR terminal there , if ever it is being build. http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/chinese-govt-firm-to-invest-27b-in-bandar-malaysia
However, if you are Malaysian, you should care because the Chinese nuclear conglomerate China General Nuclear Power Corporation (CGN) will be also setting up its regional headquarters in Malaysia after that deal with 1MDB!!!!!

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are building a huge land bank in MY plus lots of investment and development - the Forest City islands, the Princess Cove reclamation, the TRX land in KL and the power plants acquired from 1MDB.......
China already "booked" a place in KL to develop the Bandar Malaysia and build the proposed HSR terminal there , if ever it is being build. http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/chinese-govt-firm-to-invest-27b-in-bandar-malaysia
However, if you are Malaysian, you should care because the Chinese nuclear conglomerate China General Nuclear Power Corporation (CGN) will be also setting up its regional headquarters in Malaysia after that deal with 1MDB!!!!!

Malaysia will "beg, borrow or steal" to be developed as a major economic power to compete. That is how I see it.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
As it is, practically "Made in China" is everywhere!

Even with philippines whose exports to China increased from 5.7b usd in 2010 to 15.7b usd on 2015. Philippines planned development for infrastructures need some 127b usd between 2010-2020 and looks to China as biggest provider or investor of capital.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any concerns? If no one else is bringing in this money into Malaysia, China's investment should do.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even with philippines whose exports to China increased from 5.7b usd in 2010 to 15.7b usd on 2015. Philippines planned development for infrastructures need some 127b usd between 2010-2020 and looks to China as biggest provider or investor of capital.

Say what you like how bad PRC is,..this is what I found out floating on the web :biggrin:

MostWelcomingChineseTourists.jpg

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal

China, with their immense wealth, they can easily win over friends by spending on them.
They had been steadily accumulating US treasury securities for decades and is now the largest foreign holder at about US$1.3 trillion - and that is US$1,3000,000,000,000!!
China is technically financing the US budget deficits and they can easily create havoc to the US economy if they wanted to.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
China, with their immense wealth, they can easily win over friends by spending on them.
They had been steadily accumulating US treasury securities for decades and is now the largest foreign holder at about US$1.3 trillion - and that is US$1,3000,000,000,000!!
China is technically financing the US budget deficits and they can easily create havoc to the US economy if they wanted to.

It is futile to fight against the tidal wave. Might as well swim along with it. That is exactly what Malaysia is doing. But no worries. Iskandar will never overtake Singapore. A rich neighbour is better than a poor neighbour in economic terms.

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/naren.narasiah/videos/10153523074138193/

Stupid Indian Malaysian argued like a gangster with a Singaporean couple who had parked at a Handicap lot. He talked so arrogantly like he is the God of the place.

Usually I hate irresponsible behaviours. But looking at how the couple continually apologised and yet the Indian thug behaved like he is some big shot really put me off!

And sinkies love going to JB to contribute to their 3rd world economy! As if being bullied and robbed are not enough....

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid Indian Malaysian argued like a gangster with a Singaporean couple who had parked at a Handicap lot. He talked so arrogantly like he is the God of the place.

Usually I hate irresponsible behaviours. But looking at how the couple continually apologised and yet the Indian thug behaved like he is some big shot really put me off!

And sinkies love going to JB to contribute to their 3rd world economy! As if being bullied and robbed are not enough....

The other side of the story in full length video.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688717924730012/
Champion4disability

This is a repost of the videos so that people have the full pic
I was not going to publish this but it is time I did. This was an incident where I went gangster on a Singaporean couple who parked on a handicapped parking lot and tried to worm their way out with dumb excuses. The drama unfolded when I deliberately blocked their car in disabling them from reversing. I waited for these people to come back to their cars for 45 minutes!!!The driver ended up reversing and knocking into my truck and that kind of added fuel to my fire. It was 6.30pm and I had just completed a long day of energy auditing with my 3 other very big and intimidating looking auditors so that is why i look n sound like a thug. Very tired and extremely irritable I wanted them to feel what it was like having to wait just like how a disabled person would have felt. This is the full video. If some of you feel I was mean in this video, I frankly don't care! If you are doing something to fight this plague then you are fit to critisize but if you want to be an arm chair critic, keep your comments to yourself. I fight for the disabled who don't have a voice and in this instance I think I got the message across to them and hopefully they will think twice about doing this again in Malaysia

Last edited:

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one big reason why Johoreans love their Sultan.
==================================

JOHOR BARU, April 14 ― The Sultan of Johor Sultan Ibrahim has suggested that the state government set up its own bank to provide services to the people, including disbursing housing loans. Proposing that the bank to be named “Bank of Johor”, he hoped besides providing housing loans, it could also finance development projects and allow the people of Johor to open saving accounts and make investments.

“With the state's cash reserves reaching RM3 billion and the revenue of the government as well as state-owned companies touching RM7.5 billion a year, certainly they can be shareholders of 'Bank of Johor',” he said when opening the 13th Johor State Assembly here, today.

Sultan Ibrahim said he tossed the idea as many people still could not own house because of their inability to obtain bank loans.

However, he commended the state and federal governments for their continued commitment towards building more affordable housing for low-income earners.

“I also welcome the cooperation extended by Bank Rakyat to Yayasan Sultan Ibrahim in providing housing loans to help the poor own home.
“The loan application registration will open soon and the selection will be made by a special committee based on certain criteria,” he said.

The financing facility of RM500 million was announced by Bank Rakyat chairman Tan Sri Abdul Aziz Zainal at the launch of the Johor Bank Rakyat Tower model here on March 23.

The proposed bank will enable civil servants and private sector employees in Johor to pay a deposit as low as RM1 to book low-cost and affordable housing unit.

The funding is earmarked for 6,000 low-cost and affordable housing units to ensure that low-income earners could have own home.

Sultan Ibrahim also thanked the federal government for its support and assistance to Johor to enable it to continue its economic development agenda in the forms of funding and public infrastructure construction that could woo investors to the state.

He said good relations between the state and the federal government was a catalyst for the country's strong economic growth.

Sultan Ibrahim said despite the challenging global economic situation, Johor managed to record the country's highest investments approved in the manufacturing sector for three consecutive years.

“For 2015, the investments approved were valued at RM31.1 billion, of which 90 per cent was from domestic investments and 10 percent foreign investments.

“The state government also recorded a revenue surplus for five consecutive years since 2011, with accumulated surplus until 2015 worth RM1 billion,” Sultan Ibrahim said, adding that he believed the encouraging performance was driven by good governance and efficient and transparent financial management. ― Bernama

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...ting-up-of-bank-of-johor#sthash.FflY7q5B.dpuf

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you like how bad PRC is,..this is what I found out floating on the web :biggrin:

View attachment 26230

Apparently the only way left for US and its allies to contain China is via military means. Judging from the outcome of Korean war where a coalition of some 20 US allies pitted more than a hundred thousands plus million strong S korean troops against a third world China and korean military, U.S. and allies really need a lot of luck.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently the only way left for US and its allies to contain China is via military means. Judging from the outcome of Korean war where a coalition of some 20 US allies pitted more than a hundred thousands plus million strong S korean troops against a third world China and korean military, U.S. and allies really need a lot of luck.

And these are the countries where there's a very high chance of Chinese gobbling up properties. And plenty of PRCs walking up and down the streets competing with locals for almost everything. Surprisingly, Singapore came up 2nd. So is it a bad thing? Would Malaysia be following the footsteps of Singapore in welcoming the Chinese? Would the property cycles follow the same trend?

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Walaueh, nowadays road rage have no borders. Johore kena scolding cos of car park, Singapore kena beating cos of road incident. Sibeh jialat everywhere.
Must act blur when I drive in Singapore liao, if not kena bullied.

Pastor accused of hurting man in road rage incident
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-accused-of-hurting-man-in-road-rage-incident