• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property News

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why i keep telling people to go back to Singapore. Iskandar do not need you.
But these people keep sticking around. Why so thick skinned? There is no point investing in Iskandar.
Go back to Singapore..Shoooo.

True true, join me in my quest. Malaysia for investment CMI.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least the market in Singapore is transparent, Malaysia have what? How much Singapore property drop also cannot beat Malaysia lah

You are so correct. That's why everyone should stay in Singapore. DO not come over. Wat for day in day out talk bad about Iskandar?
No need to invest in JB. Finished story.

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason is JB-SG is forever linked and drawn to each other in every ways.....up to the individual fiercest critic's subconscious.

That's why father and son keep coming back. The more they come back they vet this point.

It's perfectly okay they come back do senseless bashing....because eventually the wealth they amazed will come to JB by their next generations....it will be an irony when his grandchild buy from mine. LOL

They fighting a losing war....

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason is JB-SG is forever linked and drawn to each other in every ways.....up to the individual fiercest critic's subconscious.

That's why father and son keep coming back. The more they come back they vet this point.

It's perfectly okay they come back do senseless bashing....because eventually the wealth they amazed will come to JB by their next generations....it will be an irony when his grandchild buy from mine. LOL

Do you know why they hate JB but they cannot do without? Simple....money not enough.
The Singapore prices is there, the rental is also there but the entry cost is not there.

So like it or not, Singaporeans will still come to JB to buy.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know why they hate JB but they cannot do without? Simple....money not enough.
The Singapore prices is there, the rental is also there but the entry cost is not there.

So like it or not, Singaporeans will still come to JB to buy.

Indeed! Hard Truth.

:cool:

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wan buy more in SG. But banks won't let me $ to leverage.
I'm not cash rich or have millions in bank or rich father.

Msia's bank happy to lend me some money leverage.
Gdp, growth %, population demographics & growth story i like.
So buy lor. Family use for retirement & hedge for inflation.

Sibe SAD can't invest Further in SG.
TDSR sucks… :biggrin:
Msia Boleh!

:(

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please lah, well heeled have the world to go to, only failures have to look at Johor as their salvation.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wan buy more in SG. But banks won't let me $ to leverage.
I'm not cash rich or have millions in bank or rich father.

Msia's bank happy to lend me some money leverage.
Gdp, growth %, population demographics & growth story i like.
So buy lor. Family use for retirement & hedge for inflation.

Sibe SAD can't invest Further in SG.
TDSR sucks… :biggrin:
Msia Boleh!

:(

What leverage? Is your investment yielding 4 plus percent? If not, there is no leverage, in property investment is all about buy low sell high, or borrow low, and get high yield.

Now I know why I like to hang around here, this forum is addictive and funny, like watching "kids say the darnedest things".

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
What leverage? Is your investment yielding 4 plus percent? If not, there is no leverage, in property investment is all about buy low sell high, or borrow low, and get high yield.

Now I know why I like to hang around here, this forum is addictive and funny, like watching "kids say the darnedest things".

i not like u so Powerful in investment la. 4%, 40%, 400%, 4000%. :confused:
i only know my investments in SG every mth after tenant's rent service mortgage still got $ give me spend nia.
I love the bank coz wo their $ as leverage i get zilch. Haven't even touch on CA yet… wahahaha… What 4% old man u talking?
Msia is buy for retirement/own use as well hedge inflation. Again what 4% talking u?

Wahahaha…

:biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy?!? I think RENT more likely la… lol

:wink:

Of course, I am a ruthless investor and do not let emotions control me, emotionally to buy in Johor makes sense as one feels like you own something but in the end, if buying means throwing away money and there are other options to make money work, why buy?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
i not like u so Powerful in investment la. 4%, 40%, 400%, 4000%. :confused:
i only know my investments in SG every mth after tenant's rent service mortgage still got $ give me spend nia.
I love the bank coz wo their $ as leverage i get zilch. Haven't even touch on CA yet… wahahaha… What 4% old man u talking?
Msia is buy for retirement/own use as well hedge inflation. Again what 4% talking u?

Wahahaha…

:biggrin:

Ayo don't count your eggs before they hatch, if in the end you lose value and the property becomes less then the loan amount, you are better off not borrowing.

I hedge by leaving my property purchases in safer areas and renting.

You mean you did not know that your loan incurs 4% interest? No wonder you know nuts about property values or investment.

Sorry to be blunt but you don't even know the basics that money costs money.

Last edited:

freekazoid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, well heeled have the world to go to, only failures have to look at Johor as their salvation.

true also...unless migrate out....to aust...look to nz for bargain, migrate hk look at shenzhen for bargain, migrate macau go zhuhai for bargain....it's just the way it is...sinkie will forever look to jb for bargain.

say until your saliva dry....generation upon generation will come....geographical social sentiment....cant run away...

since you have determined jb forever cannot make it...the best way educate your future generation is to buy a jb property as a reminder from ah gong.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
true also...unless migrate out....to aust...look to nz for bargain, migrate hk look at shenzhen for bargain, migrate macau go zhuhai for bargain....it's just the way it is...sinkie will forever look to jb for bargain.

say until your saliva dry....generation upon generation will come....geographical social sentiment....cant run away...

since you have determined jb forever cannot make it...the best way educate your future generation is to buy a jb property as a reminder from ah gong.

There is nothing wrong with living in Johor though. I definitely think it makes financial sense for many.

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously??!! RM1,100 per month rental for 720 sq ft at 1 Medini condo?!

I had to do a double take. Thought it was S$1,100... which is too high. It's really RM1.1k. That's like S$379/month! How to profit?

It's 1 bedroom + 1 bathroom. But at 720 sq ft, it's not exactly small for a 1 bedder. Fully furnished some more.

Is the market really that bad?

1Medini%20rental_zpsm3bcdvoo.jpg

1%20Medini%20rental2_zps1ge1qpgu.jpg

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously??!! RM1,100 per month rental for 720 sq ft at 1 Medini condo?!

I had to do a double take. Thought it was S$1,100... which is too high. It's really RM1.1k. That's like S$379/month! How to profit?

It's 1 bedroom + 1 bathroom. But at 720 sq ft, it's not exactly small for a 1 bedder. Fully furnished some more.

Is the market really that bad?

1Medini%20rental_zpsm3bcdvoo.jpg

1%20Medini%20rental2_zps1ge1qpgu.jpg

That is very good news. Now you can rent them cheap cheap.

Btw, do you know what is the launching price?
Launching List price: RM450 psf. It is S$150 psf. That is before early bird discount, Dibs.

720 sq ft cost only less than RM300,000 or S$100,000.

But you are right. The market is really bad, even in Singapore.

http://www.straitstimes.com/business/investors-left-in-the-lurch-as-diamond-firm-folds-up

Last edited: