• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property News

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Starting to collapse now..... eg. Horizon Residence Bukit Indah drop around 20% for sub sale unit. Currently RM400k previously selling RM490K.

I didn't really believe it until I checked the prices myself.

3 bedroom, 1045 sqft, RM373 psf or RM390,000 only. That's like S$130k. Wah... where to get condo in Singapore for that price?! Unfortunately, the owners can only sell to Malaysians.

I wonder if the prices are still higher than what owners bought last time.

Siao liao... I bought mine for RM759 psf. Doubt I can sell it away next time. Juz commenting only.... not complaining.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peanut meh? Got people die wor.....

Construction site accidents, just like other industrial accidents, it happen anytime and anywhere.
Of cos, it so happened in a SP Setia Eco-City site so it gave you a convenient chance highlight Setia's shortcomings, that's all.
What I'm talking about is something that may cause at least some ripples if not tidal waves to the economy, the RM and property and stock market.
It all depends on how and when this Act is being implemented and how events are being finally played out.
So, read the article carefully and take note, it says "sweeping powers."

Malaysia PM Najib Razak to get sweeping new security powers from Monday, 01.08.2016.

http://www.msn.com/en-my/news/natio...-powers/ar-BBuWfEX?li=AAaD62f&ocid=spartandhp

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coveting is bad, actually slightly worse connotation than "comparing". :smile:

If you have already bought something you could afford, and are happy about it, why sigh? I think you have all the reasons to remain happy. There will always be rich people around us. But there are poor ones too.

Life is short. All we know is, when we leave this world, we can't take any of the material possessions here. Doesn't matter if one lives in a 1,000 sqft flat or a 10,000 sqft house.

Just be happy! :smile:

LOL! I am happy with what I was allowed to purchased in JB, given the grossly limited resources I have. Not only is life short, life is also unpredictable. One can make long term plans but never live to see it come to pass. So it is better to find ways to be happy as long as it is called today. In addition, also find ways to be healthy. Happy and Healthy are essential to enjoy the good things in life. So everybody, be happy and healthy!

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! I am happy with what I was allowed to purchased in JB, given the grossly limited resources I have. Not only is life short, life is also unpredictable. One can make long term plans but never live to see it come to pass. So it is better to find ways to be happy as long as it is called today. In addition, also find ways to be healthy. Happy and Healthy are essential to enjoy the good things in life. So everybody, be happy and healthy!
ABSOLUTELY. I beh tahan those whiners. It doesn't make your life any better. Cheers.

mpan12

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! I am happy with what I was allowed to purchased in JB, given the grossly limited resources I havalready urgis life short, life is also unpredictable. One can make long term plans but never live to see it come to pass. So it is better to find ways to be happy as long as it is called today. In addition, also find ways to be healthy. Happy and Healthy are essential to enjoy the good things in life. So everybody, be happy and healthy!

So don't covet or compare how much money other investors have or that they have bought expensive SG properties. Happy can already.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
So don't covet or compare how much money other investors have or that they have bought expensive SG properties. Happy can already.

LOL! Human nature lah! Maybe a little bit of "healthy coveting" would help to motivate peasants to have some aspirations too. :biggrin:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Construction site accidents, just like other industrial accidents, it happen anytime and anywhere.Of cos, it so happened in a SP Setia Eco-City site so it gave you a convenient chance highlight Setia's shortcomings, that's all.
What I'm talking about is something that may cause at least some ripples if not tidal waves to the economy, the RM and property and stock market.
It all depends on how and when this Act is being implemented and how events are being finally played out.
So, read the article carefully and take note, it says "sweeping powers."

Malaysia PM Najib Razak to get sweeping new security powers from Monday, 01.08.2016.

http://www.msn.com/en-my/news/natio...-powers/ar-BBuWfEX?li=AAaD62f&ocid=spartandhp

"Construction site accidents, just like other industrial accidents, it happen anytime and anywhere.......". Please don't bull scrap here. Can you please tell me if there are any other TOP developers in JB have this problem? Safety is basic thing in construction business. If SP Setia cant even ensure their workers' safety, should investors still need to think of investing at their property?

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Construction site accidents, just like other industrial accidents, it happen anytime and anywhere.......". Please don't bull scrap here. Can you please tell me if there are any other TOP developers in JB have this problem? Safety is basic thing in construction business. If SP Setia cant even ensure their workers' safety, should investors still need to think of investing at their property?

I said very clearly : "Construction site accidents, just like other industrial accidents, it happen anytime and anywhere......." and stand by it.

A fatal accident happened at another construction site last year, this time at a MRT site in KL, so are you going to say the MRT is just like Setia, don't ensure their workers' safety and the MRT system is even not safe to use?
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...emantan-construction-site-two-workers-trapped

And another one in Singapore in a project by City Development / IOI Malaysia joint development.
What will are you going to say about this 2 big developers - don't care for workers' safety also and investors should rethink about investing in their projects?
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/t...ds-him-plunging-from-6th-storey-of-beach-road

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I said very clearly : "Construction site accidents, just like other industrial accidents, it happen anytime and anywhere......." and stand by it.

A fatal accident happened at another construction site last year, this time at a MRT site in KL, so are you going to say the MRT is just like Setia, don't ensure their workers' safety and the MRT system is even not safe to use?
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...emantan-construction-site-two-workers-trapped

And another one in Singapore in a project by City Development / IOI Malaysia joint development.
What will are you going to say about this 2 big developers - don't care for workers' safety also and investors should rethink about investing in their projects?
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/t...ds-him-plunging-from-6th-storey-of-beach-road

I am talking about Malaysia incidents here. So are you trying to say SP Setia are not responsible for the incident?

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suggest you may want to qualify your statement saying that it's meant for people with an IQ of at least 75 or another figure below 100.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest you may want to qualify your statement saying that it's meant for people with an IQ of at least 75 or another figure below 100.

Wah.... why you said snowbird have low IQ? Although his statement is unwise, it doesnt mean that snowbird is less intelligent.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah.... why you said snowbird have low IQ? Although his statement is unwise, it doesnt mean that snowbird is less intelligent.

For one who doesn't even understand simple English, it says so much of your IQ. Hopefully, you can heed the saying, 勤能补过and go back to English class.:biggrin:

tstar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow..you read news @ china sina website. must be pretty good in chinese. I also read. sina says that China is not so happy with sg now due to the south china issue and sg partnership with US and that is why china is investing heavily in Malaysia's ports, hoping to be less dependent on sg in oil services.
to a certain extent it has succeeded. over the last year quite a few big companies relocated to KL and retrenched many people.

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow..you read news @ china sina website. must be pretty good in chinese. I also read. sina says that China is not so happy with sg now due to the south china issue and sg partnership with US and that is why china is investing heavily in Malaysia's ports, hoping to be less dependent on sg in oil services.
to a certain extent it has succeeded. over the last year quite a few big companies relocated to KL and retrenched many people.

Recently i saw many gals from china in JB town too. Most are office ladies....quite pretty and sexy. Is definitely a good sign.