• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property News

Piano

Alfrescian
Loyal
Title: KSL New Projects or Condos

Title:KSL New Projects or Condos

Greetings to all KSL buyers, owners or investors,

Good luck to all of you. D Inspire Residence by KSL @ Nusa Bestari which was TOP recently [October/November 2015], the owners are currently facing huge issues with their qualities, finishes and fittings. In conclusion, extremely poor workmanship!
D Inspire Residence Facebook has been set up.

Please use your personal Facebook account. Use its "Search Facebook" via your Facebook account and type: D Inspire Residence @ Nusa Bestari

Link to D Inspire residence Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/1036005916450755/ More informations can be found in the Facebook.

Let the pictures speak for themselves.

If you do not have any Facebook account, just Google "D Inspire Residence Facebook" and click on the link. I have uploaded some defects pictures there. My advice for you, don't follow my footsteps..

In conclusion, this is a horrendous experience with KSL city. Shoddy workmanship, cheap materials and there were even missing items in our unit as well as others too. Anyway let the pictures speak for themselves.
Imagine you bought a new condo but was given a dilapidated unit.
I would have purchased a resale condo and renovate it tastefully, if I knew KSL was giving me this kind of poor quality... This is not what I pay for..
Good luck to you if you are considering to purchase KSL City property at this point of time..

Piano

Alfrescian
Loyal
Title: KSL New Projects or Condos

Good luck to all of you. D Inspire Residence by KSL @ Nusa Bestari which was TOP recently [October/November 2015], the owners are currently facing huge issues with their qualities, finishes and fittings. In conclusion, extremely poor workmanship!

Please use your personal Facebook account. Use its "Search Facebook" via your Facebook account and type: D Inspire Residence @ Nusa Bestari

You should be able to locate the Facebook group.

For those who do not have any Facebook account, just Google "D Inspire Residence Facebook" and click on the link. I have uploaded some defects pictures there. My advice for you, drop the idea of buying from KSL.

In conclusion, this is a horrendous experience with KSL city. Shoddy workmanship, cheap materials and there were even missing items in our unit. Anyway let the pictures speak for themselves.
I would have purchased a resale condo and renovate it tastefully, if I knew KSL was giving me this kind of poor quality... This is not what I pay for..
Good luck to you if you are considering to invest in KSL projects.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Title: KSL New Projects or Condos

To be fair, , Malaysian local developers quality leaves a lot to be desired.
Further more it is local johor developer with not a very long track record.

Hopefully they'll be able to come to a satisfactory conclusion
The falling ringgit probably didn't help in the developer trying to deliver the goods.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should be able to locate the Facebook group.

For those who do not have any Facebook account, just Google "D Inspire Residence Facebook" and click on the link. I have uploaded some defects pictures there. My advice for you, drop the idea of buying from KSL.

In conclusion, this is a horrendous experience with KSL city. Shoddy workmanship, cheap materials and there were even missing items in our unit. Anyway let the pictures speak for themselves.
Good luck to you if you are considering to invest in KSL projects.

Jialat!! I thought only SP Setia have this type of problems. Now KSL is emulating SP Setia. Look at the bathroom sink, the dirt cheap wardrobe and cupboards provided by KSL......terrible.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be fair, , Malaysian local developers quality leaves a lot to be desired.
Further more it is local johor developer with not a very long track record.

Hopefully they'll be able to come to a satisfactory conclusion
The falling ringgit probably didn't help in the developer trying to deliver the goods.

To be fair??? This statement is not comforting at all......

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jialat!! I thought only SP Setia have this type of problems. Now KSL is emulating SP Setia. Look at the bathroom sink, the dirt cheap wardrobe and cupboards provided by KSL......terrible.

Wow and you just realised it. Don't you even take the que from Singapore developers? Singapore used to be that way too until so much legislation to correct them, Malaysia doesn't even have such rules in place, what did you expect?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow and you just realised it. Don't you even take the que from Singapore developers? Singapore used to be that way too until so much legislation to correct them, Malaysia doesn't even have such rules in place, what did you expect?

You are right.... hope these developers will learn fast.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with you on the difference in quality.
KL is much more sophisticated.
Johor developers needs a lot of catching up. Their standards have been deplorable.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal

KSL is johor local developer? I thought their KSL Hotel and resort in JB is quite good?

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal

All the more worrying now for the other projects. If well-known names like SP Setia and KSL can produce this sort of terrible workmanship, it's not hard to imagine other condos having such poor quality too.

I remember someone also posted some pictures of another condo development in JB which recently completed. It was boasted as a "premium" condo but what is found inside is like a war-torn area! Broken glasses, broken toilet bowls, chipped doors/flooring, etc.

The furniture and internal/external design given remind me of Singapore HDB flats back in the late '70s and early '80s. It doesn't justify the purchase prices of the buyers.

It more or less confirms my guess that the developers are capitalising on the 2012-2013 boom in foreigners rushing in to buy Iskandar condos. Don't think they really care about their own reputation or take pride in their projects. It's all about $$$ and they want to make as much profits as possible too. The declining RM doesn't help.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

All the more worrying now for the other projects. If well-known names like SP Setia and KSL can produce this sort of terrible workmanship, it's not hard to imagine other condos having such poor quality too.

I remember someone also posted some pictures of another condo development in JB which recently completed. It was boasted as a "premium" condo but what is found inside is like a war-torn area! Broken glasses, broken toilet bowls, chipped doors/flooring, etc.

The furniture and internal/external design given remind me of Singapore HDB flats back in the late '70s and early '80s. It doesn't justify the purchase prices of the buyers.

It more or less confirms my guess that the developers are capitalising on the 2012-2013 boom in foreigners rushing in to buy Iskandar condos. Don't think they really care about their own reputation or take pride in their projects. It's all about $$$ and they want to make as much profits as possible too. The declining RM doesn't help.

Spot on bro! I think you are referring to The Sky Executive Suites @ Bukit Indah.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on bro! I think you are referring to The Sky Executive Suites @ Bukit Indah.

Was there at Sky Loft and at entrance was surprised that have to stop before the gantry and alight and walk to the guardhouse to register because it is situated at an awkward location. Then the function room aircon like taking forever to cool.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was there at Sky Loft and at entrance was surprised that have to stop before the gantry and alight and walk to the guardhouse to register because it is situated at an awkward location. Then the function room aircon like taking forever to cool.

Terrible SP Setia ..... air con also lazy to repair. Why so unprofessional?