• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Property News

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Owners pay even more with security guards with smart uniform & sunglasses.. Nice shutter service thru/fro to showflat.. Weekend treaty like buffet.. Weekend party event.. Instant dip lucky draw.. DJ entertainment.. TCS celebrities come tok-kook sing song.. etc etc :biggrin:

don't forget every weekend advertise in singapore, sometimes full front and back one whole broadsheet.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got showhouse is good, WYSIWYG.
Can refer if there's any different between yr hse n SH.

got good got bad. the showhouse esp those with ID can screw up one's sense of perspective when buying. and unscrupulous developer can always cheat by building poorer quality home compare to show house/unit. but for sure every developer will use CGI for their marketing. look at RnF project, CGI of marina bay sands just after the causeway, making woodlands look like the singapore marina bay area.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
got good got bad. the showhouse esp those with ID can screw up one's sense of perspective when buying. and unscrupulous developer can always cheat by building poorer quality home compare to show house/unit. but for sure every developer will use CGI for their marketing. look at RnF project, CGI of marina bay sands just after the causeway, making woodlands look like the singapore marina bay area.

Just referring to landed showhouse.
It will give a wow or no wow..

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would prefer physical showroom.
At least can see and feel.
Brochure just not enough to convey the house feeling like high versus low ceiling. It's hard to show in a brochure.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco Summer and Eco Spring not part of EcoWorld? Use your toe to think?

your exact words : "hmmm..... worst goes to EcoWorld. All using CGI....dont even have a show unit."

dun hide here and there . show some integrity and face what u typed. All means ALL , not pick and choose only Eco Summer and Eco Spring !

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go back to school or wear your spec la! I mention ALL using CGI. Did i mention ALL dont have show unit?? Anyway, at least you agree Eco Summer and Eco Spring have no show unit!

dun pretend some more la, yr exact words again : All using CGI....dont even have a show unit means all ....dun even have a show unit. So obvious. dun insult forummer's intelligence !

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would prefer physical showroom.
At least can see and feel.
Brochure just not enough to convey the house feeling like high versus low ceiling. It's hard to show in a brochure.

I prefer actual measurements on floorplan. JB is more advance than SG in this area.

gooddebt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your wish la if you want to interprete that way. No show room means no show room. Is the Fact. You cant help EcoWorld this time. Btw, when Eco Botanic 1st launch...they also have no show room. So, what is ur take on this?

so u finally admit liao. well done.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer actual measurements on floorplan. JB is more advance than SG in this area.[/QUOTE
cant tell a pretty girl from e picture, nowadays.
Sometimes, e look is not lasting after few outings..:p
Some chio ones, but hard to maint..:biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer actual measurements on floorplan. JB is more advance than SG in this area.[/QUOTE
cant tell a pretty girl from e picture, nowadays.
Sometimes, e look is not lasting after few outings..:p
Some chio ones, but hard to maint..:biggrin:

is becos 12 is background engineering.
at the end, house plan more or less the same lar. a square layout, 4 room, one living, one kitchen.
the more high risk to buy off plan is condo. sometime the brochure drawing look nice and the actual building also look nice from afar, but if go to the actual unit inside and see out, wah.. big screw up.
got one condo i saw.. brochure and building got spider man net all around .. from far look beri nice
but the actual unit.. if the unit is behind the "net".. jialat. cos the cladding is wrought iron and u look out your window is cover by the metal cladding. beri ugly.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that if a developer builds a showroom, it kinda shows some commitment to the overall development.
And that the developer is not a fly by night operator.
That's why Leisure farm probably is able to sustain itself through so many years yet able to deliver a pretty consistent development standard.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people who rush and buy without viewing the show unit regret later because their expectation is too high from reality ...thanks to the good work of CGI.

By just looking at luxuriously furnished show unit is just as bad, what you see is always NOT what you'll get.
Those huge amount of money were spent on them just to provide the wow factor and to entice, nothing more for example, the newly created "beach" that you can't swim at R&F project.

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least it shows you what's possible.
Why let the developer earn?
It's not as if they will drastically reduce price for buyers if they don't build showroom.
It just goes to line their coffers

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya at least am a winner kid with more integrity than one who just managed to grow up after all these long years :biggrin:

Aiya Bro Gooddebt, no point arguing with this guy He never even buy any RnF property but keep praising RnF property skyhigh. So obvious isnt it? He will forever condemn all Setia n EcoWorld project. Let him be..He's the type that pocket no money but pretend like he alot of money kind of people.. Just let him syiok sindiri in this forum. Best part I don't know why people still keep entertaining him. He got nothing to contribute to the forum actually..Until the day he BUY a property then only come back here to talk big in front of us buyers..Other than that, let him win lor. .Let his Rn F win lor....:biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiya Bro Gooddebt, no point arguing with this guy He never even buy any RnF property but keep praising RnF property skyhigh. So obvious isnt it? He will forever condemn all Setia n EcoWorld project. Let him be..He's the type that pocket no money but pretend like he alot of money kind of people.. Just let him syiok sindiri in this forum. Best part I don't know why people still keep entertaining him. He got nothing to contribute to the forum actually..Until the day he BUY a property then only come back here to talk big in front of us buyers..Other than that, let him win lor. .Let his Rn F win lor....:biggrin:

i think he book an RnF unit now trying his best to flip to gullible (so he thinks) singaporean or PR. i understand he must be quite panic now that market seems bad but house price still not dropping, esp landed house price is still increasing with each new launch. eventually might have to buy in kulai liao.

Last edited: