• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG lady teacher had sex with student

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
thai loser,

what about u getting laid by your ladyboy gf/bf??:biggrin:

:oIo: fuck off away for good in thailand.. pls die there:oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can anyone tell me why a person who teach moral education and then go and do something that is opposite from what she teach? Worst still, she is a teacher.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is not willing, do you even think that the teacher will even have a chance to have an affair with him? :rolleyes:

Cut this teacher some slack la. :eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If he is not willing, do you even think that the teacher will even have a chance to have an affair with him? :rolleyes:

Cut this teacher some slack la. :eek:

The teacher is an adult and she should be the one who guide the young.

And she abused her authority as a teacher to tempt and mislead her student into such devious action. This will cause an unhealthy impression for the young that lead to the student's growth to adult life.

I wonder which part of hell will she fall into when she die.

lubehsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone tell me why a person who teach moral education and then go and do something that is opposite from what she teach? Worst still, she is a teacher.

a reverse pschology method to teach her students letting her students know the consequences of being immoral.

shes a great teacher putting herself at risk to get across a good point.:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think it is more like unable to handle her own lust, she lack spiritual consciousness, a serious flaw in people nowadays.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting rape by a sinkie woman is the worst thing that can happen to a man.
and she teach moral education, what a joke?

hmm..call of the wild!, when you are at that age, a 'hole' is a HOLE, until one gets sophiscated!!:p

She teaches IMmoral education...what a teacher!:o , 'teacher I love you'...anyway, truthfully, how many of us, haven't LUST over our teachers, the boys with the lady teacher, and the girls with the man teacher?:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hmm..call of the wild!, when you are at that age, a 'hole' is a HOLE, until one gets sophiscated!!:p

She teaches IMmoral education...what a teacher!:o , 'teacher I love you'...anyway, truthfully, how many of us, haven't LUST over our teachers, the boys with the lady teacher, and the girls with the man teacher?:rolleyes:

A teacher should know what is the relation holds in this situation. That is just secondary school, that is not university where students reach adulthood.

Having a crush or lust is one thing and committing a devil act is another. If she is immoral and sinful then pls keep that to herself, why pull another innocent soul to it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'She was also ridden with guilt, and it was consequent to this that she could not handle the situation that she spoke to the school counsellor and made a clean breast....'' he added.

that must be some (dirty) kind of breast she has.:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A teacher should know what is the relation holds in this situation. That is just secondary school, that is not university where students reach adulthood.

Having a crush or lust is one thing and committing a devil act is another. If she is immoral and sinful then pls keep that to herself, why pull another innocent soul to it.

Got your point...but the rot started years back, when they took away Moral education from the curriculum years ago, under an education minister, with the TANCHO or BRYLCREAM hair.

This teacher, must be the product, from that era...!!! how to be a person with good moral, when you weren't even taught that in school & at home?.

One begets another...the boy will grow up, thinking that all grown women, are loose...and will grow up, have children...and what he had been taught....will pass on...

so, blame the 'chicken' that laid that 'bad egg'....:biggrin:

huahero

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really want to see how this teacher looks like, hopefully WanBao can come up with a photograph, when she goes to court. Able to seduce a hotblooded young boy isn't easy without good looks.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really want to see how this teacher looks like, hopefully WanBao can come up with a photograph, when she goes to court. Able to seduce a hotblooded young boy isn't easy without good looks.

What has look got to do with it?...a need is a need, she wants, he gave!.. this is the call of the wild!...the hormones wars!...wooooo!!!:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

young boys with raging hormones will fuck anything. you don't need a good looking woman.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

340x.jpg

Heng ah! Still thot u are gonna say my Familee donch practise what we preach! *phew*

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please.

In this age, where any form of information can be obtained from the internet, what makes you think that the boy does not know what he is being led, or getting into?" :confused:

The whole point here is, she tried to seduce, he ACCEPTED IT WILLINGLY. So as I have mentioned before, if he is not willing, NOTHING she does will entice him at all.

So, why is everybody thinking that the teacher is to be condemned and the boy is the innocent victim, when CLEARLY, it's not the case? :confused:

What the teacher teaches in school has got no bearing or whatsoever to what she chooses to do. :cool:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
The teacher is an adult and she should be the one who guide the young.

And she abused her authority as a teacher to tempt and mislead her student into such devious action. This will cause an unhealthy impression for the young that lead to the student's growth to adult life.

I wonder which part of hell will she fall into when she die.

There's no doubt she has sinned. But what God thinks of her is between Him and her, and not about us. I just hope she understands why she has got herself into such a muck when it's avoidable in the first place.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that must be some (dirty) kind of breast she has.:biggrin:

"make a clean breast of it,to tell the truth about something, especially something bad or illegal that you have done, so that you do not have to feel guilty any more. After months of lying about the money, I decided to make a clean breast of it and tell the truth.

Not that BREAST...ha ha ha... the actual breast is not clean anymore..but what it really saying that she had to tell the truth about, getting the breast dirty!!..a clean breast...:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So can I say the student is attending his advance Sex Education class. :biggrin:

Nowadays the teenagers are better informed than we were at that age, done more things, that we would never would have done even..

Should say, that, he was advancing his Sex education!..not advanve sex education class...:biggrin: