• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mark Zuckerberg Facebook profile hacked

Rayden

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Mark Zuckerberg Facebook profile hacked

Facebook Hacking, Special Reports February 15, 2014

Mark-hacked-.jpg

Just now, we catched a report on a hackers news website hackersnews that they got a mail from a hacker named ’Dr.FarFar‘, who is actually claiming the hack of Facebook’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg Facebook account.

The thing is, Facebook cover of the Mark’s timeline cover photo is missing and hacker claimed to do that, well that is hard thing to believe this normal thing as a hack, but it could be.

We also checked the Mark Zuckerberg’s timeline and found the timeline cover missing, you can see an image at the top.

After some minutes hacker updated thehackernews, how he was able to remove the Mark’s timeline cover, he wrote:

I don’t like this photo of me‘ and then “I used Fiddler2 Debugger Program to edit the request.”

Last year in August-Researcher from Palestine hacked Zuckerberg’s timeline to report a bug, right now there is not any confirmation from Facebook about this hack.

Last edited: