• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Are You Neutralising The Zappers?

MBSSLUTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam if it's possible U should change the zapping system that requires zappers to pay in points. 50 points for 1 point zap. The idiots who love zapping must have a serious issue before they will zap and U will get a lot of idiots buying extra points

Why should he listen to non paying members like u when he doesn't bother with others requests? :oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sell zap points lah. leongsam earns more money. the warlords would enjoy the extra firepower. win-win situation.

jw5

Loyal
Sam if it's possible U should change the zapping system that requires zappers to pay in points. 50 points for 1 point zap. The idiots who love zapping must have a serious issue before they will zap and U will get a lot of idiots buying extra points

Zappers already pay in money, must pay in points also? :eek:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HELP! I already run out of animal names to FUCK KOPISAI!

Let me help you out....

Aardvark
Bear
Polar Bear
Chinchilla
Mouse
Hamster
Squirrel
Penguin
Cheetah
Bison
Civet Cat
Puma
Leopard
Python
Anaconda
Alligator
Shark
Whale
Dolphin
Donkey
Ass
Zebra
Grizzly
Yak
etc...hundreds more but you get the idea.:wink:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me help you out....

Aardvark
Bear
Polar Bear
Chinchilla
Mouse
Hamster
Squirrel
Penguin
Cheetah
Bison
Civet Cat
Puma
Leopard
Python
Anaconda
Alligator
Shark
Whale
Dolphin
Donkey
Ass
Zebra
Grizzly
Yak
etc...hundreds more but you get the idea.:wink:
Hahahaha. Whale!? KOPISAI shit not need use strength. Cos' asshole too big after fuck by so many animals.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahahaha. Whale!? KOPISAI shit not need use strength. Cos' asshole too big after fuck by so many animals.

article-2278532-1791E25B000005DC-188_634x356.jpg

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qf1TjpKqniI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Let's sing a song, a song for Dugong
The cow of the sea, gliding through the ocean
Grazing and munching the grass of the sea
Du, du, du, du, du, Dugong

Let's sing along, this song for Dugong
The friendliest creature, that's fond of the wave
Swimming and breathing in a shallow water
Du, du, du, du, Dugong

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why get me involved? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

because you are the biggest gang of zappers for no realm of reason - totally uncalled for and totally contemptuously unacceptable,contributing nothing but scorn and hate in this forum. you should be banned ....huat ah!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
sell zap points lah. leongsam earns more money. the warlords would enjoy the extra firepower. win-win situation.

there were already war lords here even before the reputation system was for sale. the new system has given every forummer a level playing field...and also a chance to whack these powerful cyberbullies....in the past, they were the untouchables, but today , even a newbie can whack them silly!!! fair game! you whack me, i whack you back. you zap me, i zap you in return. you fuck me, i fuck you back. fair and square!!!....you called you gang, i enlisted my clones and handles. you called me dirty, i hit you back. you called my vulgar, i hoot you back!!!....fair game. thanks BOSS!!!