• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Are You Neutralising The Zappers?

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I noted you have given yourself more power and periodically reversing a few selected members, but not all members who were had their points reduced. Is there any reason for members to donate or subscribe if that is the case?

I read this as a sign that you prefer no one should be zapped at all especially those whom you favour.

KNNBNCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noted you have given yourself more power and periodically reversing a few selected members, but not all members who were had their points reduced. Is there any reason for members to donate or subscribe if that is the case?

I read this as a sign that you prefer no one should be zapped at all especially those whom you favour.

Join our CB family then, we are very supportive.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

you do not deserve to exist at all
go suckle more milk
and grow more pubic hairs....

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you do not deserve to exist at all
go suckle more milk
and grow more pubic hairs....

Just mentioned you to the boss

FI85478H97JSC4W.LARGE.jpg

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who are the untouchables hmmm?

MBSSLUTS and his powerful GANG...IHP IS NUMBER ONE UNTOUCHABLE HERE....

I think Joetys and Sam are sama sama powerful ...very very powerful people in this forum.

Joetys is a nuclear power - but he is okay .Do not provoke him. He can be very nice,gentle and very civil.But don't provoke him.

One of the Untouchables...and a few more. jw5 is powerful here. laksaboy is also very powerful. and a few others proxy handles and nicks all in the dark...

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Obviously those who whine to Sam for more points because they kena zapped. Namely kopifucker and his clones. They want to zap other members then hide under Sam's skirts crying they got zapped in return.:rolleyes:

You shouldn't make a big deal out of it as I noted you yourself has points given.:rolleyes:

Anyway what sauce is good for the goose should be good for the gander.:biggrin:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You shouldn't make a big deal out of it as I noted you yourself has points given.:rolleyes:

Anyway what sauce is good for the goose should be good for the gander.:biggrin:

Yes that was suppose to be the case but it ain't and Sam is not telling. Maybe he up me to be fair but that was not my reason for this thread. I'm not making a big deal out of it, just calling him out.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes that was suppose to be the case but it ain't and Sam is not telling. Maybe he up me to be fair but that was not my reason for this thread. I'm not making a big deal out of it, just calling him out.

go take your suckling milk
grow some pubic hair
don't whine like a shredded chicken

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously those who whine to Sam for more points because they kena zapped. Namely kopifucker and his clones. They want to zap other members then hide under Sam's skirts crying they got zapped in return.:rolleyes:

go drink some more breast milk
grow some pubic hair before you spout nonsense
don't shriek like chicken penyat