• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sam Are You Neutralising The Zappers?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kopisai CAN masszap others...but when others masszap him..he complains like a baby to Leongsam...

and Leongsam actually believes him...what the fuck Leongsam...:oIo:

I was also mass-zap by Kopi...why didn't you up my points! :oIo:

FUCK LEONGSAM :oIo:

========

11-01-2014 07:58 PM
Thread: Why do YOU come to SBF?
ah mang the mango king!!! huat ah!!!!

11-01-2014 07:56 PM
ah mang you damned cartoon!!!

11-01-2014 07:51 PM
ah meng huatah!!!!

Last edited:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

image.php

:biggrin: leongsam is a twat

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye, who zapped me ?

Cheebye, who zapped me ?

Better be a man and own up. Limpeh don't want to curse anyone before the TOTO results are out.

If limpeh never strike TOTO tonite, limpeh will full-time curse and swear the person who zapped me in SBF from 10 pm onwards.

Chow chee bye :oIo:

Last edited:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopisai CAN masszap others...but when others masszap him..he complains like a baby to Leongsam...

and Leongsam actually believes him...what the fuck Leongsam...:oIo:

I was also mass-zap by Kopi...why didn't you up my points! :oIo:

========

11-01-2014 07:58 PM
ah mang the mango king!!! huat ah!!!!

11-01-2014 07:56 PM
ah mang you damned cartoon!!!

11-01-2014 07:51 PM
ah meng huatah!!!!

Whoa there. You up the kopifucker too, and now you not happy? I upped you get zero also never say anything as it is ok, no sweat as I don't expect anything.:biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam if it's possible U should change the zapping system that requires zappers to pay in points. 50 points for 1 point zap. The idiots who love zapping must have a serious issue before they will zap and U will get a lot of idiots buying extra points

BANNED

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam if it's possible U should change the zapping system that requires zappers to pay in points. 50 points for 1 point zap. The idiots who love zapping must have a serious issue before they will zap and U will get a lot of idiots buying extra points

Sam this Sam that.. fuck u la. Sam your lao pei is it.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Very inflammatory post.