• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mit Lancer SJJ5067D "I got car, you got what ? "

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn, suddenly feeling come. License plate 5067, driver say got 'kar'. Kar means opposite of tao (head). OK, i mao 67 and 76 tomorrow! Huat arh!

lianbeng replies to chonburifc: they said must buy ibet leh! :biggrin: turn the 4 digits inside out n reshuffle eg: 5067, 7605, 5607, etc...

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
No matter what type of cars a person drive or don't drive. The most important is the attitude.

Many many years back, I was driving a Subaru...and my neighbour bought a new merc and the wife said that I shd change.

I feel like telling her that in my left pocket I got cash $100k and my right pocket $100k. ( we were then saving to buy our dream house and hence cash rich.)

I cud go to the show room and book two on the spot...That was when a merc 190 cost less than $100k.

It is what you prioritise and value that matters most...weather your child education, a house or to show off with a flashy car.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many many years back, I was driving a Subaru...and my neighbour bought a new merc and the wife said that I shd change.

I feel like telling her that in my left pocket I got cash $100k and my right pocket $100k. ( we were then saving to buy our dream house and hence cash rich.)

I cud go to the show room and book two on the spot...That was when a merc 190 cost less than $100k.

It is what you prioritise and value that matters most...weather your child education, a house or to show off with a flashy car.

why do so many MPs drive flash cars then? some of the female ones, driving flash cars, dont tell me they so in love with car mechanics etc like i am with my bicycle?

some people subscribe to (i definitely do NOT) to the principle that if one has a so called FOOking socially high class job then must drive a similar car... FOOking BS

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mercs and BMWs are boring. People with good taste drive Audi and Maserati.

I've owned both BMs and Mercs. Mercs are boring if luxury bores you. A BMW is anything but a boring drive. I have never had an Audi, but I can bet it does not match a Maserati which is a different beast altogether. In any case Singapore roads dumbs down all cars. Aa perfect metaphor for our society.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You would think that people have at least some EQ to avoid creating drama in public, especially in the age of social media, Internet and camera phones. :rolleyes:

hi there

1. plain stupidity.
2. parking there.
3. not to mention its utterance:kma:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
look like Narong Wongwan the kualan kia.
everything that dont match his status is called Kuching kurat

why do you all think?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only 107 horses to move a 1.3 ton car? "jiak you dang". maybe that's why the driver don't want to waste a few more cents by driving the car away. it is cheaper to use her mouth to scold the bus driver.

Last edited: