• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Get ready for 2 (two!) new musicals about LKY next year

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That Ah Kua Abigail Chay should be given the main role by acting as the late Gecko..

Whoever the director in charge of that upcoming musical must seriously consider my suggestion..

LOL.............most brilliant !

Abigail will say he/she was born to play the part.............

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
premiere shows front rows sure fully occupied by ball carriers.

haven't show yet the straits times reporter aka show critic already starting to write rave reviews.

I go! I go!
Sit front row even.
Especially if backdrop of the show feature where that smear of shit on sole of shoe being buried under

Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

20080225-public%20toilet%20perrochon.jpg

7830541.jpg

20071010119200281322880800.jpg

Bury that bastard LKY under a public toilet or in sewerage treatment plant.
Sinkies shit on him or flowing around him will purify that bastard LKY
The stink of our shit will smell a lot better than that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY

wayanggedek

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking joke this has made Singapore to be. Can't this oldman exit gracefully?

When I saw this thread I thought oh no another bashing thread but when I read it hey this is real man. Fuck of from our Singaporean faces Lee Kuan Yew you motherfucker! We have enough of your shit please leave us alone you and your clan.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know the names of the musicals

The King and I: Featuring How Choo controlled Harry

Phantom of the Opera: LKY's story of his road to dictatorship.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know the names of the musicals

The King and I: Featuring How Choo controlled Harry

Phantom of the Opera: LKY's story of his road to dictatorship.

No lah!

1. Choo & I, A love story..opening Feb 14, 2015 at theaters near you!. The Hit song from the musical " Ah Choo is alive"..." ah choo is alive, with the sounds of music, with songs you will sing for a thousand years...ah choo fill my heart with the sound of music.." by Rojak & Humyourgun.

2. The Oxley Chronicles Part 6, an Opera....opening theme " 1959 Overture" with live cannon by SAF conducted by artillery supremo General Pinky. ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the play has details on LKY working as a traitor for the jap, i'll get ticket to watch. I want to know how he doublecrossed our forefathers to get ahead and how many deaths he caused directly. Also, wanna know what he did to francis seow and others to secure his monarchy.

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah!

1. Choo & I, A love story..opening Feb 14, 2015 at theaters near you!. The Hit song from the musical " Ah Choo is alive"..." ah choo is alive, with the sounds of music, with songs you will sing for a thousand years...ah choo fill my heart with the sound of music.." by Rojak & Humyourgun.

2. The Oxley Chronicles Part 6, an Opera....opening theme " 1959 Overture" with live cannon by SAF conducted by artillery supremo General Pinky. ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

No, lah must have the Lion King, showing how his son is destined to be King

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, lah must have the Lion King, showing how his son is destined to be King

Lion King too passe..." My son & I"...a musical, aka the Sang Loon Utama, the opening song " the seat warmer song"...featuring the number hit from the dinner table scene, Act 16 Part 6, " mee siam mai hum"..:biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the musical is a satirical comedy, I might actually go watch it.

However, if it's something like 'The East Is Red'.... no thank you.

[video=youtube;rffLLliKz9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rffLLliKz9I[/video]

hi there

1. laksa, the so-called musical is definitely no different from those nk clips.
2. where everyone literally ball-carry its godly leader.
3. me nominates kumar as its spouse and the lead role to hossan leong:biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay, howsabout you sing this song, A More Humane Mikado (start @ 3:20 of the video with lyrics at post #28), on behalf of your idol. Afterall Old Fart thought that detaining someone for 27 years without trial on unsubstantiated claims of being a threat to public security is punishment that fits the crime!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0xamGC458g

Another sample for LeongSam to follow:

[video=youtube;KbE0wZaXiLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbE0wZaXiLI[/video]

Last edited: