• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Ng Boon Gay acquital was wrong, yet another example of political kangaroo court

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I was quite surprised when i found out that Ng was acquitted. Usually for this kind of cases, when such a high level public servant is prosecuted, the PAP already decided long and hard whether to make an example of this chap. If they had wanted to quash this whole case, they would never have brought it to trial, and just kill it at the investigative level with a stern warning to Ng. In this case, I firmly believe that they proceeded with the trial because the DPP was already assured that he would be found guilty. Instead, the DPP looks like he has egg on his face now. Somewhere along the trial, the word came down from above that they better not find him guilty as it would hurt singapore's reputation, yet again, of being a clean govt. So, someone changed their minds. maybe the details were too lurid, who knows. but the judgement from the trail judge Shanmugam, makes no sense whatsoever.

He also noted that the process for procurement was driven by CNB's IT department and that the accused did not take part in that process or influence the work of the evaluation committee that reviewed the agency's potential vendors.

Despite acknowledging that there was indeed a conflict of interest, Shanmugam stated that the presence of conflict does not automatically imply that there was corruption. He said he was satisfied that there was neither corrupt element or guilty knowledge on Ng's part in relation to his charges, adding that in his view, throughout the time where the two IT contracts were approved and processed, Ng possessed "no ulterior motive, let alone a corrupt intent".

Basically, this cockamimi judge is saying that since the contract that Cecilia Sue's company won was evaluated by an independent evaluation committee, Ng had no influence on the procurement. that is the most stupid argument I have heard in a long time. As CNB director, Ng would have been privy to the details of all the bids from the companies competing with cecilia Sue. All he has to do is let her look at bids and she can than tailor her own bid to win. For example, if she know what everyone of her competitor's price is, she can bid a little lower than the lowest offer, and the evaluation committee would still award her company the work based on lowest bid. Its like receiving inside information, or having a look at the test before you sit for it. Its cheating and its still corruption. I am not saying there was any proof presented that this happened, or maybe the DPP did not look for it. But lets face it, after the blowjob, they might have discussed the other competing bids. Its a very real possibility, and I cannot believe Cecilia Sue did not ask him what the other bids were. So, there would have been a sexual favour given in exchange for inside information enabling her firm to win the contract. Clearly corruption. No one bothered to find out whether confidential bids of other competitors were discussed between the 2 lovers. i cannot believe that all they did was a suck and fuck. Or not even a fuck.

the really suspicious thing here is that Ng was retired by the PSC after the acquittal. If he was acquitted, does that not mean he is innocent? Than why take away his job, he is only 47 after all. If his job was taken away for having an extra marital affair, than the PSC can retire 1/3 of the civil service. Its seems to me that the PSC is saying, "The court might have found u innocent, but we know u are guilty, and hence we will punish u in our own way".

The most worrying part to me is that Shanmugam is setting a precedent now, by saying that even though there is plainly a conflict of interest there is no corruption. In many parts of the world, there is a strong relationship between conflict of interest and corruption. that is to say that since lee Con you's law firm, lee and lee, are the major conveyancing lawyers for HDB flats for the last few decades, is it a conflict of interest but not corruption that his law firm profited $billions from those transactions and other govt. work? I find the notion ridiculous. If u use your govt. office to profit yourself or your family, its plainly corruption. When the PAP lose an election and all the dirt is dug up on them, this Ng acquital would be cited as precedent, and a get out of jail free card for Leegime.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why Ng Boon Gay acquital was wrong, yet another example of political kangaroo cou

he still owe the court 1 charge.
unnatural sex for cock sucking

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why Ng Boon Gay acquital was wrong, yet another example of political kangaroo cou

...... Instead, the DPP looks like he has egg on his face now. Somewhere along the trial, the word came down from above that they better not find him guilty as it would hurt singapore's reputation, yet again, of being a clean govt. So, someone changed their minds. maybe the details were too lurid, who knows....

Maybe there are other events leading to this. Not a simple case of extramarital affair but a pretty complicated one.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he still owe the court 1 charge.
unnatural sex for cock sucking

It was unnatural court, how could they judge any thing that is normal to them??