• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

24hrs Curry Puff

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Maybe I was away too long never know that there is such a thing as 24hrs curry puff shop. Saw this last week and thought to myself who will come to eat curry puff or any fried stuff in the middle of the night. Perhaps there is a change in Singapore's lifestyle? Someone told me this has been around for quite some time. Anyone care to comment?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Very, very unhealthy.

I agree boss. I was simply intrigue by the shop opening 24hrs selling curry puff I mean is there good money to be made? Furthermore this shop had been opened for a few years. Wondering if Singaporean lifestyle had changed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree boss. I was simply intrigue by the shop opening 24hrs selling curry puff I mean is there good money to be made? Furthermore this shop had been opened for a few years. Wondering if Singaporean lifestyle had changed.

Nothing has changed.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The curry puffs got eyes!!!
Nowsadays no big deal la....many things also 24hrs....pap wants to tout Sg as the place that never sleeps mah....
Sinkies too stressed to sleep or busy working 24/7....

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Petrol station sells snacks 24 x 7 and even an aquarium in Clementi is open round the clock. Believe this is to cater to those late shift workers

ChaoKuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
So hows the puff? Anybody tried before? If nice, they provide catering and buffet, can order from them for any event.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Block 47 Tanglin Halt Road. I just googled and found their website http://richiescurrypuff.com/

So hows the puff? Anybody tried before? If nice, they provide catering and buffet, can order from them for any event.

tried once and never goes back.
the smell lingers around the neighborhood though.
dont really like the curry...too strong.
i am chinese.i like curry that is not too dilute, not too strong.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

This is no traditional puff as the skin is a little fluffy. For this I prefer traditional puff from Old Chang Kee. The filling I think is quite generous but still taste wise I also prefers Old Chang Kee's.