• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eva Cheng is the only reason to watch The Lion Men 狮神决战

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eva Cheng is the only reason to watch The Lion Men

http://mothership.sg/2014/01/eva-cheng-is-the-only-reason-to-watch-the-lion-men/

There is one thing that director Jack Neo did right.

With The Lion Men, he brought the neglected art of lion dancing into pop culture consciousness.

In Singapore, only the director of the second most-watched film in Singapore last year (Ah Boys To Men Part 2) has the clout and resources to do that.

Neo is no ordinary Singaporean director. He won the Public Service Medal at the Singapore National Day Awards 2004, for his achievements in filmmaking. He is our 2005 Cultural Medallion winner.

Which is the reason why many felt that he can do better with this movie.

I am not a film director nor a movie critic. And I enjoy Jack’s films for his humour.

But here are a few suggestions how Jack Neo can please his loyal movie fans (like me) without causing him too much financial distress.

1. Showcase 18-year old China actress Eva Cheng and a prominent local female lead.

For the male viewers, leading lady Eva Cheng is probably the only reason why they would watch The Lion Men.

Attachments

• Eva1.jpg
    Eva1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 3,209

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lion-men-girl-04.gif

Just an uglier version of Jolin Tsai... not worth paying Jack Neo to watch his crappy movies.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS is a dumbfuck chump trying to justify watching crass teeko neo movie....
Gong cheebye behavior machiam those from 60.1% trying to justify cowardly action of voting vile pappies....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gong cheebye behavior machiam those from 60.1% trying to justify cowardly action of voting vile pappies....

Bro dun be so mean on a New Year day. I was just cutting and paste an article about this chiobu.

Wishing you a Happy and Properous New Year.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro dun be so mean on a New Year day. I was just cutting and paste an article about this chiobu.

Wishing you a Happy and Properous New Year.

My relatives came visiting today.
As usual chit chat veered towards fucking pap....
They told me today CNY....holiday take a break from fucking pap....
I asked them today pap got stop screwing then or not? Pap screw sinkies 24/7/365.....so we can't take a break also....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My relatives came visiting today.
As usual chit chat veered towards fucking pap....
They told me today CNY....holiday take a break from fucking pap....
I asked them today pap got stop screwing then or not? Pap screw sinkies 24/7/365.....so we can't take a break also....

So your relative, parents, you and siblings are the "wise" 39.9% or the "dumbfuck" 60.1%?

Me confirm the "wise" one, be it 2011 or 2016.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Exactly, that is how PAP low life always post. He is from 60.1%, those type in the RC.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly, that is how PAP low life always post. He is from 60.1%, those type in the RC.

Chump when did NSP become a branch of PAP and when did their votes get counted into PAP's 60.1%? You must be in Malaysia then.

Btw who did you vote for in the last election? MCA, MIC, Gerekan or UMNO??? Stupid BN dog!!!

Answer me this question, during GE 2011, did you vote for Singapore Opposition or you did not? Honest answer if not you die a tragic death!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ching ching mai? Don't kay kay. By the way, do not politicise the thread. Lol.

Confirm, if not I die a tragic death.

Now tell you who you voted for in 2011? Jing jing na, if not die tragic death!

Why dun you read properly first and see who politicize this thread

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lion-men-girl-04.gif

Just an uglier version of Jolin Tsai... not worth paying Jack Neo to watch his crappy movies.

ummmm if that is the only reason to watch jackass neo's movie then it's a stupid reason. That's like going outside to eat say at your local restaurant chains or at the hawker centre for CNY and the only shop open is the filthy shit skin keling stall. You would say fuck it and just go home and eat instead.

This type of face not really chio too.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm, if not I die a tragic death.

Now tell you who you voted for in 2011? Jing jing na, if not die tragic death!

I never voted for the white scums in every election. I always vote for the opposition. I never spoil the vote. Enough said.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I never voted for the white scums in every election. I always vote for the opposition. I never spoil the vote. Enough said.

Good.

Further question, is it the Singapore Opposition or Malaysia Opposition?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ummmm if that is the only reason to watch jackass neo's movie then it's a stupid reason. That's like going outside to eat say at your local restaurant chains or at the hawker centre for CNY and the only shop open is the filthy shit skin keling stall. You would say fuck it and just go home and eat instead.

This type of face not really chio too.

because TS is trying hard to promote his PAP version of SInkieland and all things produce from the PAP sinkieland..Sometime, when he tried too hard, it becomes sinkiely stupid.