• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Soy......one of the most dangerous foods you can eat.......

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Soy Reduces Assimilation of Minerals

Soy has phytic acid which it has a diminishing impact on iron while inhibiting its absorption. It also reduce assimilation of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc.

2. Soy Causes Growth Problems and Even Cancer In Children

The phytic acid in soy causes growth problems in children. Soy-based formulas are a disease promoting ticking time bomb for infants. Soy contain powerful endocrine disrupters that alter growth patterns and cause sterility. Soy formula is also laden with toxic chemicals such as aluminum and manganese, which cause physical and mental health problems, learning disabilities, brain damage, and behavioral problems.

3. Soy Linked To Cancer

Soy contains potent enzyme inhibitors that block protein digestion, causing gastric distress and chronic deficiencies in amino acid uptake. It also causes enlargement of the pancreas and cancer.

4. Soy Promotes Infertility

Soy contains genistein that has estrogenic effects. Soy ingestion increases amniotic fluid phytoestrogen concentrations in female and male fetuses. Phytoestrogens, daidzein and genistein, function as endocrine disruptors, with adverse effects on male reproductive function.

5. D-Glutamic Acid

D-glutamic acid in soy is toxic to the human body. Free glutamate can be part of certain food additives, such as cheap soy sauce. Many people who are sensitive to D-glutamic acid experience respiratory, neurological, muscular, skin, urological and even cardiac symptoms.

6. Blocks Production of Thyroid Hormone

Soy has a high concentration of goitrogens which block production of thyroid hormones. Soy-based formula cause thyroid problems in babies. Soy consumption is associated with thyroid disorders such as hypothyroidism, goiter, and autoimmune thyroid disease.

7. Causes Allergic Reactions

Soy is one of the top allergens--substances that cause allergic reactions, widely accepted as one of the "big eight" that cause immediate hypersensitivity reactions.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is soy?
soy bean?

soya milk............tau pok..............tofu...............bean curd...........soy sauce..........all that junk..........

some are fermented soy..............but i'll stay clear of them.............all GMO from China...........

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4. Soy Promotes Infertility

Soy contains genistein that has estrogenic effects. Soy ingestion increases amniotic fluid phytoestrogen concentrations in female and male fetuses. Phytoestrogens, daidzein and genistein, function as endocrine disruptors, with adverse effects on male reproductive function.

Fantastic. Birth control the all natural way.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
soya milk............tau pok..............tofu...............bean curd...........soy sauce..........all that junk..........

some are fermented soy..............but i'll stay clear of them.............all GMO from China...........

i alway got loose stool without fail after drinking soya drink.