• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thai black metal lead singer stabbed to death by fan for "bad mouthing Satan"

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singer stabbed to death

The New Paper
Thursday, Jan 23, 2014

The lead singer of a Thai black metal band has been stabbed to death — after he allegedly insulted Satan with his music.

Mr Samong Traisattha, 36, was discovered by his wife lying in a pool of blood in his living room in Bangkok’s Sai Mai district on Jan 9.

The police were called to the two-storey townhouse at Pattanachai housing estate at about 9.30pm, reported the Bangkok Post.

The victim — the lead singer and bassist of Surrender of Divinity — was found with multiple knife wounds to his throat and body. A knife was also found in the bathroom.

Mr Traisattha had earlier welcomed a fan of the band into his home.

His wife Jaruvan Surapol, 34, told the police that she left her husband and his fan to talk while she went to put her children to bed. She returned an hour later, only to find her dead husband.

The police also found a knife belonging to the killer. They believe the main suspect is the fan who visited Mr Traisattha at home.

Surrender of Divinity group is widely known among fans of underground music. The band has toured overseas, including Singapore, Malaysia, the US, Germany and Japan.

A message on Facebook by somebody claiming to be the killer emerged a few days after the death.

The message said the singer was killed because he was bad-mouthing Satan.

PICTURES

The user — called Maleficent Meditation — also posted pictures of the crime scene on the social network site, reported UK’s The Mirror.

The user posted: “If I did not kill him, I’m sure he would be murdered by someone else later. I initially wanted to kill 20-30 people, but the situation was not possible. Police set up many road checkpoints.”

The user also said he was carrying a knife hidden in his military-style jacket, reported Bangkok Post.

He claimed he stabbed the victim 30 times, despite his pleas for mercy.

“After the murder, I went back to a rented hotel room to meditate,” he wrote on his Facebook page.

The police are now hunting for the fan who visited the house.

Get The New Paper for more stories.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1557624_580911941986901_1088469822_n.jpg

1532046_580911975320231_276686966_n.jpg

1185459_580911971986898_1870718532_n.jpg