• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are CNA infested with FTs newscasters?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the majority are all the rejects from other countries. why isn't our own ppl given a chance to be presenter?

we ve glenda chong (probably a mat PR converted pirated sgporean) and chan eu im - just to name that very rare few.

the rest are susan jung, korean. patrick fok, dunno hkie or uk, steven lai - the angmo look alike with a chinese surname. i watch steven lai in his maiden AMSINGAPORE LIVE. wow lau eh! kana sai!! his narration is so fucking boring dnd dry! i jus wish he could shuddup n let nicole seah did most of the talking. dunno what the fuck he was glibbering about :(

over in the chinese section, all newcasters are mainly PRCs. where are our very own?? is it really true that singaporen doesn't have any talent for anything??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is steven lim who probably is singaporean but look malaysian. and boy! this joker always try to act cute and his lame jokes really make the morning so much colder!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Channel NewsAsia markets itself as the channel that brings you Asia's perspective.

Sinkieland is just a little speck on the continent of Asia.

At least this guy is a Sinkie, no? I think he has got at least one long service award. We can rely on him to give unbiased and balanced reports on local politics. :wink:

s-ramesh-cartoon-press.jpg

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For any news just come here,somemore got special tittle or remarks where else cna dont have:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if they wanna put FTs, at least someone like in the calibre of andrea chow. aiyo! her pouty lips and foxy glance....who cares about the news! grope at her enough already :biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only FT newscaster that can remain is Wei Du and her twin towers !:p

The worst is the FT newscaster presenting at night. Her mouth and teeth looks exactly like my pet piranha !:(

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is steven lim who probably is singaporean but look malaysian. and boy! this joker always try to act cute and his lame jokes really make the morning so much colder!

Enter by backdoor. Says things only his mother will love.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why?

To make it colorful. They like half breeds.
Even ceo Shaun's wife is not his kind. For the staff strength they got,
the quota for foreigners is definitey huge.